Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Efficient and effective tour management and driving with a smile.

Reviewed 5 days ago
Sandra H
Very professional drivers!

Reviewed 12 June 2018
reagan c

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 days ago

We used Cornerstone Tours and Travel to book accommodation and drive us during a 12 day trip to Uganda visiting country areas, towns, and a game park. We corresponded with Brian Arimpa, the proprietor of the business, by email, beforehand to discuss our requirements. He listened to our preferences, made sensible suggestions and the booking was smooth and successful. While there he took great care of us, gave us lots of useful advice, and was generally lovely company.
The vehicle was always clean and comfortable with effective air conditioning and a plentiful supply of bottled water to keep us cool. Brian drove carefully and with good humour, and we were never anxious despite the crazy driving conditions we encountered from time to time.
We were privileged to have Brian as our driver though I am confident that any of the others in the team would have done just as good a job.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

well if you need clean cars,excellent drivers,air conditioned cars, outstanding driving experience,......
don't look further than cornerstone tours and travel. they treat you to loyalty while traveling with them.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The chauffeurs were very informed and warm. They took me around Kampala and Entebbe. I got to know so much about those cities. I highly recommend the team.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Oh wish people could not die, I would have Remaind permanently working for the guest, because all people around it are sweet and loving, the administration is good actually it's one of the cleanest places I have seen it's among the cleanest in entebbe compared to other countries. Everything inside it, it's clean and smelling good. All guys around the world you should come have a visit here you enjoy the place and it's in the hear of entebbe. I thank God for encouraging mr Herbat and Mr Brian for maintaing it. And the team working in including me.