See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2018

We booked this hotel fo 2 nights thru Emirates Rocket Miles for 2 nights after an 8 day safari in Uganda....arrived after an 11hr ride from Bwindi @6pm...upon check in the receptionist asked for payment even after I showed him my confirmation and payment voucher...he then duly made a photocopy and said he would check about it.
Shown up to our room ..on 2nd floor no elevator but that's ok ...upon first glance room was ok very big with a kitchenette and separate bathroom...as it was now around 7pm decided to eat in so ordered 2 soups and 2 margarita pizza..after an hour waiting reception told us pizza would be ready in 30 minutes as they had a problem with the oven.....pizza arrive not edible completely soaked from the underneath and undercooked..so left them uneaten complained but was ignored....went back to our room and we find it invaded by 100s of mosqitoes....it took us a good hour to convince them that we needed to change rooms..which we eventually were given on ist floor and had to carry everything by ourselves..
checked out early morning...made to pay for food which we never touched ...glad to be away from this place
No one from management talked to us to address totally legitimate complaints..
2 weeks back home and I have received 2 emails from hotel asking again for a copy of my payment voucher as they said it had been misplaced.
During our stay in Uganda we used 6 different hotel/lodges all the others were outstanding ..Rose Mary Courts was terrible

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I visited the hotel to help a friend make a reservation very friendly staff member very clean and organised they organised a pickup right on time and they rooms are worth the place,very nice food and very cleeeeannn swimming pool though the plates were going off and was quite uncomfortable but still it was clean I guess now the pool is under renovation.but otherwise it's worth the stay

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Alitwala E
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I was in the hotel for several month for work.
It's a very nice and small hotel (8 rooms). The rooms are very clean and bright.
The people working there are outstanding. They effort the whole day to make your stay as perfect as it can be.
They also have a nice pool. You can swim 24 h. The hotel is also open 24 h.
If you have special wishes (e.g. special food) just ask them. One day we had a "Wiener Schnitzel". Its an Austrian delicacy. They made it perfect.
I was a pleasure to be there.
I hope to see the guys there soon.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Testpilot1992
Reviewed 7 March 2016

My and my friends families stayed at Rosemay Courts for a weekend. A part from that the room rates is a bit on the high side compared to what you get it was OK. Except for the restaurant. As I live in Uganda I know that food takes time - but this!?! We had to wait for over 1 hour and 45 minutes for an order of 3 pizzas, 3 salads and 2 pastas. The excuse was that they had to set the pizza dough. Our simple question was why they did not inform us of this when placing the order, if we had known in beforehand we had ordered something else. When the pizzas finally arrived it was missing the bacon. Telling the waitress she started to argue that the bacon was there. We ask her to talk to the chef who claimed he had sliced the bacon in very, very thin slices and that they might be invisible. When sending back the pizza the chef admitted that he had forgot to put bacon on the pizza.
Why did they not tell us that the order would take close to 2 hours? Why start arguing with us about the bacon that obvious weren't there? No, get your things together and start to take responsibility for mistakes made, try to act service minded, treat your costumers with respect!
I can not recommend anyone to have lunch or dinner at this place

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2015

I had a really pleasant and relaxed stay at this newly built hotel at the end of my trip and was really impressed. The rooms are very clean and spacious, the staff are polite and helpful, and the food was superb. It's also really close to the airport making it the ideal place to start and finish your trip to Uganda. I will definitely be booking again on my return trip!

Room Tip: Better views on the higher floors
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo