“In the Park”

Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Donetsk
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“In the Park”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

A one night stop over but very good. The hotel arranged my transfer and i am glad i did, the airport is very daunting late at night. The room was excellent very large with a low very large king size bed. The bathroom was large but the Bath/Shower would be very difficult for elderly persons ( very high ). The hotel is spread over a large area but quaint, 3 k from the airport in a nice park area of the city. The arranged transfer was more expensive but well worth the money,
normal £7 this was £12. The bar is small but welcoming, the restarant i did not use. Breakfast was adequate, nice omlete but the cereals and a bit lacking. Will go again and try out the swimming pool and gym.

Room Tip: i was in room 103A first floor at the back.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Miami
Reviewed 28 October 2013

As always I like this Hotel, because with me the personnel is really friendly and tries to accommodate me as much as possible. I stayed one night in the Japanese room 303 and I could not make the TV work the foreign channels. I mentioned it to the people at the reception and when I came back the next day at night they informed me that it was not possible to work the foreign channels in that particular room and offered me to change which I did. I took the 203. Actually, I always enjoy my stay at this hotel because the room service is good and the service is excellent. I would not recommend the 203 which is big spacious and comfortable bed and nice black out curtains but a little noisy. The 305 is much quieter. In any case breakfast as usual excellent. I would recommend this hotel to any business person. For tourist it is very good but a little far from the center, but you have cheap taxi that can take you there. The only note I would like to comment is the black out curtains are a little small in some of the rooms.

Room Tip: each room being unique, when you try one you like better, just choose it. Remember the Japanese roo...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Olga A, Manager at Praga, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear Guest, we are grateful for such a detail review!

Your oppinion is very important for us! Thank you for paying attention to professionalism of our staff. We do our best to make your feel like at home! We hope to see you again at Prague Premier Hotel!
Kiev
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I stayed at this hotel in feburary of this year. They have a fantastic pool and spa facility and the staff were very helpful, Only small negative was finding my room, there are a lot of corridors. great value for money and not so far from city center.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank James H
Olga A, Manager at Praga, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Dear James! Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoyed Prague Premier Hotel and especially our spa-center. We'll be happy to see you again!
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Very quiet, nice and romantic place that reminds actual Prague. Personnel and cleanness were awesome. Every room has it's one style, so you can find one that suits you best. Food quality is very good. In general hotel looks better then on pictures on the site.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Olga A, Manager at Praga, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Dear Anton, we are grateful for your review! Уour opinion is very important for us!
We are happy that you liked our room's decoration, we do our best for everyone to feel like at home in our hotel. Thank you for highlighting the work of staff. We hope to see you again in Prague Premier Hotel.
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Reviewed 26 May 2013

To much walk to the rooms staff is not smiling look unhappy facility are over price !! location is bad ! not recommended
Rooms are difficult to rich room access planning was done without any logic no English language channels on the tv

Room Tip: try another hotel
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Olga A, Manager at Praga, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Dear Guest,
We are grateful for your review! It’s very important for us to know your point of view on our hotel and the services provided. We hope to see you again in our hotel, and we promise to make only a positive impression on you!
Miami
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I came many years ago in this hotel and I have to say I was very satisfied of my stay this time. First of all the service is outstanding, with little means they make sure you feel comfi. I tried two rooms, because of football games most of the hotels were full and I was booking at the extreme last minute. The first night I stayed in the Nuptial suite, a decor to see if you like Rococco the only draw back of that room is that the living and bathroom are downstair and the room is upstair and the stairway is steep. breakfast is more than satisfactory and room service is excellent as well.I was really impressed by the friendliness of the staff. Also they have multinational channels on TV. the second room was the Japanese one, here also a theme decor, very nice and comfortable, for sure a good choice for business and or pleasure

Room Tip: this is a hotel for quietness, so if you look for disco or bar, this is not the hotel for you
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Olga A, Marketing Manager at Praga, responded to this review, 29 January 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for noticing peculiarity of Prague Premier Hotel which is in the unique architecture and theme decor in every room. Staying with us you will always find a room to your taste or have an opportunity to try new atmosphere in different room every next stay.

It is our greatest pleasure to make your stay in Prague Premier Hotel comfortable!

Hope to see you again.

Kind Regards,
Your Prague Premier Hotel.
Donetsk
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Although the hotel is situated in the center of the city, you can hardly guess about it when you look outside the window of your room. There are numerous cottages outside and a small park nearby. Besides, the traffic outside is not heavy at all and there are no noices that would make you think you are in the heart of the big city.
The staff of the hotel is always helful and friendly, which makes you feel at home even though the atmosphere of the hotel is more of a business kind.
As I always try to keep fit, I visited the gym and the pool in Prague hotel. They are not awesome or superb, but their style fits the hotel perfectly. For me, they are the essentials which every hotel should offer and the Prague hotel meats my tastes and expectations concerning these sport facilities.
If you have spare time while staying in this hotel, make sure you enjoy everything it has to offer their guests! Take care!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Olga A, Marketing Manager at Praga, responded to this review, 10 October 2012
Dear Margarita,
We are pleased to get such a nice review, which I hope our guests will find helpful!
This is one of the best moments when we get the chance to know you enjoyed it here!
Thank you for being our customer and for highlighting the services of our fitness-center.

We are looking forward to your next visit

Kind regards,