“Best hotel in Zaporozhye”

Khortitsa Palace Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Zaporizhzhya
Odessa Oblast, Ukraine
“Best hotel in Zaporozhye”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Best place to stay. I lived in 5 hotels in Zapo and this hotel is really the best. Convenient location, nice views (especially on river side), excellent rooms with fine wi-fi, best breakfast (trust me, I have compared with other hotels in city).

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Alina_Karapetian, Social Media Champion. at Khortitsa Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Dear AbramOdessa,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your nice comments left on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that we could meet your expectations. Its great you define our hotel as "Best hotel in Zaporozhye" it’s always a pleasure to see that our guest is happy with accommodation, breakfast, location and additional services that we are providing. It’s actually inspiring us to go beyond and to keep impress and make our visitors happy each time they choosing us as the place to stay. Thank you for that!

Hoping to be welcoming you back in our hotel in the near future

With my best personal regards,
Alina
Social Media Champion.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Turkish first
Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We made conference for doctors in Sheraton Zaporozhye. Everything was great. Rooms were clean, food in restoraunt was tasty. Thanks to Ghaffar and Alina for perfect service. This people are proffesionals in service sector. I wish a lot of clients for this hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Alina_Karapetian, Social Media Champion at Khortitsa Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Madam / Sir,

Thank you for choosing Four Points Zaporozhye as a place to hold your conference. And thank you very much for your high evaluation of our hotel and services left at the tripadvisor page.

I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Great to know you found our associates very professional, with big pleasure I will pass on your comments to Ghaffar, Alina and others am sure that they will appreciate your feedback about their work.

I want also to thank you for your nice wishes! We all are looking forward to welcoming you back in Zaporozhye and in our hotel in the future.

With my best personal regards,
Alina Karapetian
Social Media Champion
Odessa, Ukraine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Love it! Very nice hotel with great service! People at the reception, restaurant are very nice and caring! Not many of local Ukrainian channels on TV, what I didn't like at all! Bunch of russian channels and other, but why would I want to watch Russian TV in Ukraine! Food it's very tasty and legit !! Will came back !

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Claus T, General Manager at Khortitsa Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Dear Mr. Oleg,

thank you for staying with us and thank you very much for your comments left here. I am very happy to see the comments about our associates at the reception & restaurant, and it's great to hear you enjoyed our services and the dishes in our restaurant.

Referring to your comment about Russian TV channels, please note that we are trying to offer a selection of channels from a variety of countries to satisfy the needs of the majority of our national and international guests. The Russian channels have been chosen as well with the spread and knowledge of that language in our city in mind.

I would be happy to discuss this issue and your recommendations upon your next visit to Zaporozhye. Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Claus Treu
Europe
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

Zaporozhye is probably not really a place many people have reason to visit unless you're involved in local industry.

I had to visit due to work and this hotel was actually a very nice surprise at the end of what was a very awful cold journey.

The hotel is huge and is certainly stands out in the surrounding area.

The hotel is very new and the rooms are to a really good standard. The food is excellent and varied and staff and service is to a good standard.

There are onsite gym and relaxation facilities which was very welcome as I had little to do in my down time.

Great place and definitely recommended should you be visiting the town.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Alinaluznak, Public Relations Manager at Khortitsa Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Mr. Gymjam,

Thank you for staying with us and for the time taken to write this review on tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know you have enjoyed your stay and that provided service met your expectation. Great to hear you also had a chance to visit our gym and enjoyed relaxation facilities!

Whether it will be business trip or leisure next time, we are looking forward welcoming you back at Four Points Zaporozhye!

Best regards,
Alina
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

This is a very beautiful and clean place to stay! You will not find a better hotel in Zaporozhye. Super friendly people work over there. They helped me with everything. Front Desk girls are the best! Great location with wonderful view, good restaurants, amenities and nice atmosphere!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Claus T, General Manager at Khortitsa Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Madam / Sir,

thank you for staying at Four Points by Sheraton Zaporozhye and thank you for your comments left on this page. I appreciate the detailed feedback given and am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that we could meet your expectations.

I will pass on your comments to our Front Office associates and all other associates, and am sure that they will be equally appreciated.

Hoping to be welcoming you back in our hotel in the near future

Kharkiv, Ukraine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

This is great hotel, I've stayed in Sheraton many times and always I have a good service. Rooms are clean, spacious, in the room there is everything I need - tea pot, coffee machine, tolietries, water, tea, coffe, wifi, etc. Rooms are cleneaned every day. Towels and bedding change every othe day. Breakfast is very tasty, coffee is great! Location is very good, not far from the city center. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I miss my home less when I stay in Sheraton

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank AlenkaT
Claus T, General Manager at Khortitsa Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear Ms Alenka,

Thank you for staying with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Zaporozhye, and thank very much for your detailed evaluation of our hotel and services left at the tripadvisor page.

I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that our associates could help you to feel a little "at home away from home" and missing your own home less.

Hoping to be welcoming you again in the near furture in Zaporozhye and our hotel
With my best personal regards and wishes for a great week

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

we stayed few days and I can guarantee that no place in zaporozhe will be better than four points ,room modern ,food very delicous , service friendly and many staff speaks English well , gym open 24/24 , river lounge with lots of promotions and special view at cameo terrace .thanks and we will be back soon .

• Stayed June 2013
Claus T, General Manager at Khortitsa Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Dear Ms Liliane,

thank you for chosing Four Points by Sheraton, and thank you very much for your evaluation and comments left on Tripadvisor. I appreciate your detailed feedback and am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in Zaporozhye and in our hotel in the future