Ocean Vista Resort
Ocean Colony Beach and Tennis Club(Amagansett)(Great Value!)
US$148
  • Pool
White Sands Resort(Amagansett)(Great Value!)
US$206
Very Good 4/5
The Hermitage at Napeague(Amagansett)(Great Value!)
US$276
Orbitz.com
Very Good 4/5
Sea Crest on the Ocean(Amagansett)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$180
Very Good 4/5
East Hampton House(East Hampton)
US$270
US$263
Good 3.5/5
Driftwood on the Ocean(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$170
Very Good 4/5
Baron's Cove(Sag Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$175
Groupon.com
Gansett Green Manor(Amagansett)
Great 4.5/5
The American Hotel(Sag Harbor)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsindoor poolnice beachchaise loungesprivate beachnice feelrate cardlate seasonlower flooreast hamptonrooms are comfortabletaking advantagethe air conditioningminute driveperfect locationcourttennismotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Good things, front desk staff, grounds keepers, cleaning woman, pool, beach. Room 213, could be nice if they fixed drain in shower, broken lamp next to bed, worst of all the bed was hard as a rock. We never slept in something like that. Sad because every thing else about the room would be good.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I've been to this hotel two summers in a row. Indoor pool is so nice and so close to the beach. Its right outside your door. Montauk is just a short drive, and its close enough but far enough that you are not subject to hearing all the partying when you head back to your room. I can't say enough. This is a great hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Just stayed here for two nights - my friend was getting married and it was hard to find good value accommodation in the area - this place popped up - it's in a great location - right on the beach which was a nice bonus.
The Hampton Jitney stops literally right by the hotel which is a bonus if you choose to bus over.
I enjoyed my stay and the people were very friendly.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Charlene_B_Stone
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband and I were recently married and we were looking for a long weekend getaway as a mini honeymoon. Being from Upstate, NY, I had always been intrigued with the idea of a trip to the Hamptons. We booked a 4 night stay in one of the downstairs rooms that was closer to the ocean.

I am a budget minded traveler, but I wanted to stay someplace close to the ocean. We found this hotel to be one of the more reasonably priced ocean front resorts. We went on one of the last off season weekends, so the rates were relatively low and we lucked out with lovely weather.

The beach in front of the hotel is very nice, it reminded me a lot of the Outer Banks, NC.

I realize that a lot of people from NYC come to this area and do not have access to a car. I think it would be inconvenient to stay here without wheels, but if you have transportation you should be fine as restaurants and a grocery store are not far.

Positives:
The room had a nicely equipped kitchen and lots of supplies. The microwave and fridge came in very handy as we planned to eat breakfast and lunch in to save money. The bed and sheets were very comfortable. The room was cleaned well each day.

Negatives:
I do have to say that our room seemed to be a bit older compared to some of the other rooms we walked by.

Overall we had a very positive experience at this hotel, but wish we had a slightly more modern room. I would have had a hard time paying the peak season rates for the room we stayed in.

Room Tip: Ask for a more renovated room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYCaliKara
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Recently stayed at Ocean Vista. Didn't look like much from the highway as we pulled up, but we had a great time! Right on the beach, right near Montauk and Amagansett, and very simple and relaxing. Learned while I was there that all of the units are privately owned, so each one is pretty different. I stayed in 118 and it was great. Don't have anything to compare it to, but it was clean and had everything I could want. Definitely would come back here.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 118. Really clean and nice. Good tv. Slept comfortably. Great bathroom! Don't know what the other rooms are like.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends