I visited White Sands 2 times last year and I'm about to go back again in a few weeks. This resort is very laid back, comfy and relaxing. I would recommend to everyone - it's so calming. There is no AC, but this is not needed. The breeze from the ocean is absolutely breathtaking. The rooms I have stayed in are clean and sufficient - refrigerator & small stove-top. They have BBQ's if you want to grill & view the wonderful ocean. There is a nice deck area in the center/back of the resort, overlooking the ocean. You also have your own private deck area/lounge chairs if you stay in one of the rooms on the side of the resort. The service has been great each time I've been here. They are always helpful with any questions you may have. I look forward to visiting again in few weeks. Can't wait!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully simple small hotel on the ocean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your White Sands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Hotel Amagansett
- White Sands Motel
- White Sands Resort Amagansett, Hamptons, NY