My husband said if you like a concentration camp then this place is for you. The pool closes at 5pm the kids can have no toys in the pool. The kids were told to be quite. The adults were told that No drinks at the pool (we weren't evening having alcohol) including water in water bottles. We thought we were at the beach to have fun and there is no fun to be had here. The rooms are dated with floral curtains and dated appliances. The rooms are very noisy with walking noise. Not a good set up at all.
The staff doesn't know the area rude and extremely unhelpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is an elegant ocean front retreat nestled among the spectacular pristine dunes of Amagansett. This exclusive sanctuary offers uniquely furnished luxurious two-bedroom units complete with living room and dining room, full kitchen facilities and color television with cable service. Private decks for tanning and entertaining epitomize the union of sun, surf and luxury living found at The Hermitage. Bask on the ocean beach or challenge and unwind on The Hermitage tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Hermitage at Napeague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage At Napeague Hotel Amagansett
- The Hermitage At Napeague Amagansett, Hamptons, NY