“Fastest check-in check-out hotel ”
Review of Ayla Hotel

Ayla Hotel
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Al Ain
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Best hotel in terms of check in and check out it was very fast took me less than 2 min to check in and out. very friendly staff. Clean and spacious rooms. Love that there is a shops connected to the hotel and a hypermarket

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MohamedSoussan, General Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Humeid,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

On behalf of Ayla Hotel’s Management and Team, please allow us to express our sincerest appreciation for the comments you mentioned on TripAdvisor which inspires us more, knowing that our best services are delivered well.

We are delighted in receiving your short and meaningful comments with regards to our fast check-in and check-out services which we desire to provide our guests as we understand the value of your time.

We are more than pleased to know that you had a good hospitality experience for staying in our hotel where your were taken care by our friendly and guest oriented associates whose prime responsibility is to make sure that your stay is comfortable and you are provided with a clean and spacious room.

It is good to know that the presence of small Hypermarket was meaningful to you.

We look forward to welcome you in near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I "moved" in Monday as I'm leaving the UAE, and my employer has graciously allowed me to remain here until all of the pertinent paperwork has been filed. I must say, "I absolutely love it here."

Initially, I was placed in a smoking room, but when it was brought to the attention of Jean in Customer Relations, she immediately rectified the situation and moved me to a non-smoking floor and room. The room has a balcony where I can entertain or just relax and drink my tea. I'm thoroughly satisfied with the Ayla in Al Ain. I've stayed in several other hotels in the UAE, and this one ranks as one of the best.

Whenever I am walking down the hall or whenever I enter the lobby, everyone greets me. I've never been in a hotel where customer service has been the standard in a long time. I'm pleased with the amenities and my room. If I return to the UAE, I will consider Ayla in Al Ain as the hotel to use. I have no reservations in giving this hotel a 5-start rating!

Room Tip: The first floor is the non-smoking floor which is helpful to know if you are allergic to cigarette s...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ms.R,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

Please allow us to Thank you for considering our Hotel for your stay for the and for giving us the opportunity to serve you with the BEST of our HOSPITALITY.

We surely appreciate your reviews on TripAdvisor with regards the assistance of our Guest Relations Officer in making sure that your need for a non-smoking room was delivered perfectly to ensure you stay comfortably. We Thank you for highlighting the friendly and welcoming attitude of our Team Members. No doubt we all are here to make our guests to feel like a Home away from the Home.

We are so pleased to receive your great comments most especially concerning our standards of customer service as it is our main objective to provide our guests a five-star hospitality experience by surpassing their level of expectation.

Once again, please accept our appreciation for your effort in providing such encouraging comments, as it inspires us to know that we succeed in attaining our goal.

We look forward to welcome you in near future with all the pleasures of Ayla Hotel’s Team & Management.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Checked in last week for a weekend stay booked 5 rooms for the family and would say that all of us had an excellent stay mainly because the service, did not know exactly the location and when I called they transferred my call to the concierge (Salah) who stayed on call till we reach the hotel.
Tamer at the check in was very helpful and managed my check in very fast and when I wanted to do some changes to the rooms to keep them next to each other he was very understanding and helped to do that and informed me that they will prepare the rooms. wanted to some direction to visit the mall and Medhet was very kind to give me the direction and assured me that before my return the rooms will be ready. Jane from guest relation was very kind and offered baby coats and help if we need any thing. the house keeping team were very friendly and always with a big smile for any request we had. next day at the breakfast the service was great and the food was one of the best breakfast variety we had . would say was made with love & care.
check out was simple and every one was wishing us a safe trip back and asked about our stay.

The only 2 comments I had was about the size of the bath room and the swimming pool other than that it is a good hotel with great team

Room Tip: If you are traveling with kids take the rooms with 2 beds, some of them are 2 beds one is a king siz...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MohamedSoussan, General Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Ohaddad,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

Please allow us to Thank you for considering our Hotel for your stay for the weekend and for giving us the opportunity to serve you with the BEST of our HOSPITALITY.

We certainly appreciate your reviews on TripAdvisor with regards the assistance of our associates (Concierge to Reception to Guest Relations and Housekeeping) making sure that your needs and expectations are met if not surpassed.

It is our main goal to make your weekend stay entirely enjoyable and comfortable for you and your family. With this, we are extremely delighted to know through your comments that we succeed in doing so with the eagerness to assist and big smile from our associates.

As regards the breakfast, we are very well pleased to provide you the best breakfast variety to enjoy as it is indeed made with love and care.

More importantly, thank you for your effort in providing such gratifying and constructive comments, as we are given the chance to improve our facilities to provide you better and more comfortable stay.

We look forward to welcome you and your guests in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Ran a training course in one of the meeting rooms and stayed in the hotel for the week.

Staff try hard to anticipate and meet all needs. every staff member really did make an effort, full marks to the management!

Gym/pool/sauna etc on third floor - pool is indoor.

Supermarket and bookshop share the same building and are accessible via a linked access.

Coffee shop in hotel with cakes etc. Restaurant provides reasonably priced menu however it's focus is on buffet style. Same 20? Dishes available lunch and dinner everyday with 3 to 5 hot dishes that change each time. Daily theme like fish, Moroccan, international. Very good Um Ali :)

Room spacious (ain't they all in this part of the world), bathroom did everything it should. Safe in room. Public areas all non smoking

Hotel car to Dubia airport was 375d, airport taxi on way in, on the meter was 285. Taxi was more basic and luckily I'd looked up where the hotel was in relation land marks (university sports field & al ain hospital being 2)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
MohamedSoussan, General Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Simon H,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain,

Please allow us to pay our Hearty Thanks to you for considering our Hotel for your stay for a week and for giving us the opportunity to serve you with the BEST of our HOSPITALITY.

We feel so fortunate to receive such great comments about all the services and facilities provided in our Hotel.

We really appreciate your reviews about the friendly attitude of our associates, their team work for making your event successful. And it is good to know that you liked our Pulse Health Club and its Services as well.

Thank you for praising the Theme Nights presentation and the tasty food provided at our Ayla Restaurant and Tamra Café.

We sensed a great pleasure by knowing that the presence of small shopping center, the reasonable charges of Hotel’s VIP Transportation, spacious rooms and the smoking free Public Areas.

Your comments are very much helpful to us as it has provided us the feedback of your stay and over all experience.

We hope that you will give us a chance in near future to welcoming you with all the pleasures of Ayla Hotel’s Management and Team.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This hotel is perfect and excellent in every aspect from the the very warm welcoming at the front disc reception to the Resturant service where the food stuff was very good especially the lunch time .
Hotel decoration is very good and well designed furniture .
The room device also is great.
Over all this hotel should get the five star not only four.
I recommend this hotel to any one want to visit al ain .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MohamedSoussan, General Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Khg1972,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain,

Please accept our genuine Thanks as it is a great fulfillment for the entire Ayla Hotel’s Management and Team to receive your very striking comments, being a Five Star Hotel instead of the reality – Four Star Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is our continuous objective to provide our valued guests a Five Star Hotel Service and Hospitality experience, and we are very well delighted to know that you felt just as how we aspired to treat you. We appreciate your sincerity by providing your remarks concerning our Reception Desk and Restaurant and we will continuously strive to provide the same service to all our guests.

With sincerity, we thank you for mentioning and appreciating our hotel, room decorations and the furniture designs, as they were all intended to provide you comfort and an enjoyable stay.

We are wishing to welcome you and your guests in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

After a hursh trip from Malaga, Spain to Al Ain I was exhausted and first person I met was Kumar, the concierge helping me and smiling all the time. Ayla hotel is my home here and from the beginning I felt like a member of the family thanks to Jean, Guest Relation Officer, Rajan and all his staff and waiters, etc. Very nice and large room, wonderfull food, I am afraid I will get some more Kg.Very nice swimming pool and gim. Everything here make your visit worth. I hardly recomended this hotel to everybody who has to be in Al Ain.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Vallellamas1955,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain,

On behalf of Ayla Hotel’s Management and Team, please allow us to express our sincerest appreciation for the comments you mentioned on TripAdvisor.

With great pleasure, we aim to guarantee our valued guests a feeling of being home while away from home, and your comments have given us more satisfaction than what you have experienced during your stay here at Ayla Hotel. As such, we will strive to provide our guests even better hospitality service not only to meet but in order to surpass their expectations.

As it is our goal to provide our valued guests the Best of Hospitality, we appreciate your efforts in providing your remarks concerning our Concierge, Guest Relation Officer and The Team of Restaurant and Room Service and we assure to provide the same services to all our guests continuously.

We wish to thank you for mentioning and appreciating our rooms, swimming pool and gymnasium as they were all intended to provide you comfort and an enjoyable stay.

Once again, thank you very much and we are looking forward to welcoming you and your guests in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband has been staying at Ayla Hotel for nearly a month now. He's been happy since day 1. He feels this is the place where you can feel home away from home. Now that I joined him, I truly believe this is a place to stay whether short term or long term. Everyone is friendly and makes you feel comfortable. Miss Jean, the Guest Relation Officer is always supportive and helpful. Hussein is bright and cheerful when he greets you for breakfast in the morning. The housekeeping staff is diligent in cleaning and making up the room. Everyday in this hotel is pleasurable hence, we are extending our stay! Thank you guys for making our stay very comfortable - Regards S & D

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
MohamedSoussan, General Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Sindi501,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain,

On behalf of Ayla Hotel’s Management & Team we are highly Thankful to you and your husband for giving us the opportunity to serve you with the BEST of our Hospitality.

We are extremely grateful for the positive comments you mentioned on TripAdvisor and it pleases us all the more when our valued guests as you are, gets the best services we wish to provide at all times.

Our team members are innately friendly as well as trained to deliver exceptional service as this is the foundation of our strive to surpass your expectations.

We Thank You for sparing your precious time to share your reviews on TripAdvisor as it provides us the chance to improve in required areas if there are any and boost us to continue our efforts with the same spirit.

Once again, thank you very much and we are looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.