“Fabulous hotel to stay in”
Review of Ayla Hotel

Ayla Hotel
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Al Ain
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have stayed in Ayla Hotel in Al Ain, UAE many times and each time their service becomes better and better. To me now, this hotel is like a 2nd home. The staff are amazing, they are helpful, courteous, and try their best to serve your needs to your satisfaction. They do their effort to understand you and what you like and don't like in order to better serve you. Amenia in reception, is such a sweet, helpful, honest, and knowledgeable person. She always promptly take care of me well during check-in/check-out and every time I approach her during my stay. When I walk into the hotel and I see her at the reception, I smile as I know now my check in will be perfect. Qumar at the concierge, is always smiling, friendly and ready to help in such a professional way. He is also prompt and accurate in doing what is asked of him. A lovely personality.
In my last stay in May 2014, the staff surprised me with a birthday cake, fruit basket, and a gift. With their sweet spirit they sure draw a big smile on my face at the end of a hard working day. My twin sister happened to be visiting me that day and we had a blast celebrating our birthday together with the delicious cake and sweet gift. I want to thank all the staff who contributed in this specially Jean from guests relations who planned it.
In the end I want to thank the management of Ayla hotel Mr. Swelmeih for his wonderful work in running the hotel and hiring and training his staff, and I want to strongly advise tourist to stay in this hotel if they are looking for a cozy place to stay in with comfortable rooms, and fabulous help from all the staff in every amenity of the hotel. It is one of my favorite hotels to stay in.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
MohamedSoussan, General Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Happy Nadia,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

On behalf of Ayla Hotel’s Management and Team, please allow us to express our sincerest appreciation for the positive comments you mentioned on TripAdvisor and for continually choosing our hotel which inspires us more, knowing that our best services are delivered well.

It was a complete gratification receiving your affirming remarks such as “our hotel is like your second home” and “service becomes better and better” each time you come back – as we highly aim to create for our guests a home away from home. Thank you for appreciating our associates Amina, Kumar and Jean who contributed to achieve our goals. We feel fortunate to have them for providing you a perfect check-in and check-out, professional and prompt assistance which resulted to satisfying all your needs.

Knowing that you had a blast on your birthday by the surprise cake, fruit basket and gift accompanied with the sweet spirit of our associates delights us more that we succeed in surprising you, adding sweet and fun memories of your stay.

We are encouraged more with your gratefulness towards our team and management, for mentioning that we did a wonderful work that was reflected in your experience. Truly, we extend our gratitude for recommending Ayla Hotel for the cozy and comfortable rooms, the fabulous help from associates and our amenities which makes it one of your “favorite” hotels to stay in.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

If you're planning a business trip in Al Ain and you need round-the-clock service, fast and free wifi, and a comfortable, clean and quiet place to stay, look no further. There's a gym, an excellent restaurant and even a supermarket very nearby - all in all, very useful and extremely functional - I even held some meetings in the hotel coffee shop

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful

Ps I stayed here during Ramadan - as someone that doesn't fast etc, the hotel made it very easy for me to operate.

Room Tip: Best do not get a room near the elevators
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
MohamedSoussan, General Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear ernie21DEC2012,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

On behalf of Ayla Hotel’s Management and Team, please allow us to express our sincerest appreciation for the comments you mentioned on TripAdvisor which inspires us more, knowing that our best services are delivered well.

We are delighted in receiving your positive comments with regards to our round-the clock service, fast and free Wi-Fi, and a comfortable clean and quiet room, as it is our main goal to provide you the best of our hospitality.

Thank you for appreciating our Gymnasium, Ayla Restaurant and the supermarket located within the premises of our hotel, as they were all intended to offer you a relaxed stay. It is fulfilling to know that you had a good experience being served by our friendly and helpful associates.

We look forward to welcoming you in near future.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I haven't stayed at the hotel but have enjoyed an incredible massage at the spa. I didn't see a separate listing for the spa so am putting my review here. I scheduled a Thai massage for myself & my husband. Since we're Westerners it was nice to be able to have our massage at the same place, not all locations service men & women together. The one drawback is that the front desk woman was a bit rude & didn't seem well informed about front desk procedures but the massages themselves, given by two women from Thailand were excellent! I've noticed that many places in Al Ain change their workers around all the time which doesn't make sense so I hope the spa manager will keep these 2 therapists on as they provide excellent therapeutic service.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
11  Thank ShakHak

Dear ShakHak,

Greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

First of all we would like to Thank You for visiting our Hotel and giving us the opportunity to provide you one of our services.

We really appreciate your time taken to write your reviews with regards to our massage services. And we are happy to know that it was according to your satisfaction level.

Your comments with regard to handling of the guests’ query at the reception has been rectified and we assure you that our Management is taking care of it with immediate effect.

We are so Thankful to you for being our Loyal guest by helping us to rectify the required areas of improvement.

Your sincere appreciation has been forwarded to our Professional Masseuse. And along with them we are looking forward to welcome you and your husband in near future with all the pleasures of Ayla Hotels Management & Team.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

As part of Business group I have stayed at AYLA room and suite, when it comes to the room it is quite small and the bathroom was even smaller, while the suite (bedroom+living room+ kitchen) quite spacious, the bathroom had more space, but still the shower cubicle was still very small. The furniture was tacky and felt dusty. On the positive side the rooms had very good lighting, free internet and working desk.

The food; there is one restaurant and it offers three meals buffet, however the variety is very limited, the quality of cocking was not up to hotel business level, and the hotel could not coup with the crowds (if any were present).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Moe_XII
MohamedSoussan, General Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Moe_XII,

Greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

First of all on behalf of Ayla Hotel’s Management and Team, we would like to Thank You and your Business Group for selecting our Hotel for your stay beside all the existing well-known brands in Al-Ain.

We acknowledge your comments on TripAdvisor and for that we are so grateful to you. Being the frequent business traveler your comments with all the mentioned points are highly appreciated and the marked areas are under progress.

Being a Four Star Hotel we always try our level best to provide the best of our services. But we do accept that for reaching the point of perfection there are always some areas to improve and for that we are very much Thankful to our Loyal guests such us you for letting us know with the reviews.

Once again Thank You very much for spending your precious time for mentioning your comments on TripAdvisor.

We hope you will give us an opportunity to welcome you again in near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Best hotel in terms of check in and check out it was very fast took me less than 2 min to check in and out. very friendly staff. Clean and spacious rooms. Love that there is a shops connected to the hotel and a hypermarket

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MohamedSoussan, General Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Humeid,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

We are delighted in receiving your short and meaningful comments with regards to our fast check-in and check-out services which we desire to provide our guests as we understand the value of your time.

We are more than pleased to know that you had a good hospitality experience for staying in our hotel where your were taken care by our friendly and guest oriented associates whose prime responsibility is to make sure that your stay is comfortable and you are provided with a clean and spacious room.

It is good to know that the presence of small Hypermarket was meaningful to you.

We look forward to welcome you in near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I "moved" in Monday as I'm leaving the UAE, and my employer has graciously allowed me to remain here until all of the pertinent paperwork has been filed. I must say, "I absolutely love it here."

Initially, I was placed in a smoking room, but when it was brought to the attention of Jean in Customer Relations, she immediately rectified the situation and moved me to a non-smoking floor and room. The room has a balcony where I can entertain or just relax and drink my tea. I'm thoroughly satisfied with the Ayla in Al Ain. I've stayed in several other hotels in the UAE, and this one ranks as one of the best.

Whenever I am walking down the hall or whenever I enter the lobby, everyone greets me. I've never been in a hotel where customer service has been the standard in a long time. I'm pleased with the amenities and my room. If I return to the UAE, I will consider Ayla in Al Ain as the hotel to use. I have no reservations in giving this hotel a 5-start rating!

Room Tip: The first floor is the non-smoking floor which is helpful to know if you are allergic to cigarette s...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ms.R,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

Please allow us to Thank you for considering our Hotel for your stay for the and for giving us the opportunity to serve you with the BEST of our HOSPITALITY.

We surely appreciate your reviews on TripAdvisor with regards the assistance of our Guest Relations Officer in making sure that your need for a non-smoking room was delivered perfectly to ensure you stay comfortably. We Thank you for highlighting the friendly and welcoming attitude of our Team Members. No doubt we all are here to make our guests to feel like a Home away from the Home.

We are so pleased to receive your great comments most especially concerning our standards of customer service as it is our main objective to provide our guests a five-star hospitality experience by surpassing their level of expectation.

Once again, please accept our appreciation for your effort in providing such encouraging comments, as it inspires us to know that we succeed in attaining our goal.

We look forward to welcome you in near future with all the pleasures of Ayla Hotel’s Team & Management.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Checked in last week for a weekend stay booked 5 rooms for the family and would say that all of us had an excellent stay mainly because the service, did not know exactly the location and when I called they transferred my call to the concierge (Salah) who stayed on call till we reach the hotel.
Tamer at the check in was very helpful and managed my check in very fast and when I wanted to do some changes to the rooms to keep them next to each other he was very understanding and helped to do that and informed me that they will prepare the rooms. wanted to some direction to visit the mall and Medhet was very kind to give me the direction and assured me that before my return the rooms will be ready. Jane from guest relation was very kind and offered baby coats and help if we need any thing. the house keeping team were very friendly and always with a big smile for any request we had. next day at the breakfast the service was great and the food was one of the best breakfast variety we had . would say was made with love & care.
check out was simple and every one was wishing us a safe trip back and asked about our stay.

The only 2 comments I had was about the size of the bath room and the swimming pool other than that it is a good hotel with great team

Room Tip: If you are traveling with kids take the rooms with 2 beds, some of them are 2 beds one is a king siz...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MohamedSoussan, General Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Ohaddad,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

Please allow us to Thank you for considering our Hotel for your stay for the weekend and for giving us the opportunity to serve you with the BEST of our HOSPITALITY.

We certainly appreciate your reviews on TripAdvisor with regards the assistance of our associates (Concierge to Reception to Guest Relations and Housekeeping) making sure that your needs and expectations are met if not surpassed.

It is our main goal to make your weekend stay entirely enjoyable and comfortable for you and your family. With this, we are extremely delighted to know through your comments that we succeed in doing so with the eagerness to assist and big smile from our associates.

As regards the breakfast, we are very well pleased to provide you the best breakfast variety to enjoy as it is indeed made with love and care.

More importantly, thank you for your effort in providing such gratifying and constructive comments, as we are given the chance to improve our facilities to provide you better and more comfortable stay.

We look forward to welcome you and your guests in the future.