This property used to be an Intercontinental. It is excellent. The bathrooms were a little tired but the pool and play area more than makes up for it. The staff were friendly and the price reasonable. We'd definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Danat Ain Resort is a recently renovated luxurious 5 star Resort nestled in the lush green landscape of the garden city of Al Ain, with three swimming pools, four Tennis and Squash courts in addition to extensive children's activities. as well as an array of food and beverage restaurants, Italian, Indian, Far Eastern and English Pub. Cultural and leisurely activities surround the Resort. A short drive takes you to Al Ain Zoo, Wadi Adventure water park, Hilli fun city, Bawadi mall and Al Ain mall. Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed National Museum offer glimpses of local culture and history. To experience the best views of the city, a drive up to Jebel Hafeet Mountain is a must. At the foot of the mountain is Green Mubazzarah a collection of hot springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Danat Al Ain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danat Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- Intercontinental Al Ain Hotel
- Danat Al Ain Resort Emirate Of Abu Dhabi