I stayed in Hilton Al Ain for the first time it was amazing experince and the staff are very helpful .specialy Mr. Satish ( I think he's houskeeping manager) who was very friendly and everytime meet me and my husband greeting us and providing us with what ever we was asking during our stay and thanks to Mr. Mohmaed Khedr as well who was so helpful.
I will come back again to Hilton Al in for my wedding anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in exotic landscaped gardens, Hilton Al Ain offers a peaceful oasis in the vibrant UAE and an important historical background as the UAE’s first international hotel. Hilton Al Ain has 202 guest rooms and chalets and 7 restaurants and bars including the newly renovated Flavours Restaurant and famous Paco’s bar with live music and events. Hiltonia Resort and Aquatic Club features amenities for the whole family, including 3 swimming pools, a water slide, tennis courts, a squash court, Jacuzzi and sauna, a state of the art fitness center and massage rooms. The hotel offers flexible function spaces and a grand ballroom for up to 650 guests as well as catering for conventions, weddings and social gatherings. Hilton Al Ain is located in an oasis in the middle of magnificent sand dunes and has many tourist major tourist attractions close by such as UNESCO World Heritage sites, Al Ain Zoo, Jebel Hafeet and Al Ain Oasis. Dubai and Abu Dhabi airports are just 80 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Al Ain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- Al Ain Hilton International
- Hilton Al Ain Emirate Of Abu Dhabi