“Efficient, clean and friendly”
Review of Hilton Al Ain

Hilton Al Ain
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Al Ain
Melbourne, Australia
“Efficient, clean and friendly”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I used to frequent this hotel many years ago and was pleasantly surprised that it has retained it's charm while being upgraded over the years. Very friendly, efficient check in. Room was nice, overlooking the pool. Two small gripes! The bar is more like a McDonalds than a bar, we were going to go in but it doesn't appear comfortable and the music was way too loud so we didn't go. The other minor complaint was the smell of cigarettes in the hallway outside the room, really overpowering when you enter and leave although the room itself was fine. I'll come back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Jacques C, General Manager at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear 20pence,

Thank you for choosing to stay again with us and for taking the time to write a comment on Trip Advisor regarding your experience.

Also please rest assured that your suggestions regarding bar ambience and smell of cigarettes in the hallway have been brought to the attention of the concerned department head, for consideration and necessary action.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming your again whenever your travel or leisure plans bring you back to Al Ain.

Hilton Al Ain | General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 28 June 2014

the stay was excellent for every thing such as welcoming, service and the manager was helpful
thanks to helton al ain management.
thanks to helton al ain management.

1 Thank said Q
Jacques C, General Manager at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear said Q,

It gives us a great pleasure to read your wonderful review. We are delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your holiday at our hotel. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the hotel and they appreciate the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back in Hilton Al Ain for another memorable experience in the near future.

If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I booked within the day and wanted to go to Mericure due to Jebel Hafeet. I opted Hilton as it was surprisingly cheaper and was confidently sure it's a good hotel with reference to Hilton, JBR, Dubai. Fair enough I was a good stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Neil D,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we are happy to have "filled your bill" and assisted you to have a relaxing stay at our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again, for another memorable stay!

Kind regards,

Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Hilton is my choice when I want excellent service, friendly staff, and value for money. It is my second home. Service is quick and prompt. The moment you walk in you are greeted with a smile. The rooms are immaculate.

Room Tip: Ask for mountain view for extra quietness.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Rasheedhammadi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with the Tripadvisor World of Travelers!

We feel truly blessed with a team of hospitable, action-oriented team members, who are the key to the success of your stay, and your feedback pertaining the products and services provided will be shared with them to motivate them to continue displaying this great service focus.

We look forward to welcoming you back "home" in the not too distant future!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My son and I stayed at the Hilton Al Ain at the end of May. It was a wonderful visit. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and constantly working to make sure that we enjoyed our stay. Everyone was helpful with suggestions on what to see in the city. The Japanese restaurant was very good. I definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Sam J,

We are delighted to learn how much you and your son enjoyed your stay in our hotel. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the hotel and they appreciate the same.

We look forward to welcoming you again, for another relaxing stay!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 26 June 2014

First impression last!! Although the hotel shows sign of old age the staff at the reception named Raymond was superb. I booked three rooms but upon checking in there were only two rooms confirmed, not sure what had happened. However, Raymond has been very helpful and managed the situation calmly and most of the time he was smiling at me. I did not even feel that it was an issue when addressing it to me. He was so proactive touring me around to see the restaurants. He helped us in arranging someone to decorate one of the rooms for a birthday surprise for my friend. Thanks to Rosario, Shan and Ajith of House Keeping attending our needs in the rooms. Thank you to buffet restaurant staffs for arranging special table for our group, singing happy-day song with lots of balloons and nice cake - and guess what - Raymond was there as well - I just realized after seeing the photos the following day :) I've been in other Hilton but it was Raymond enrolled me for HHonors membership. Having him in front of house, surely each guests will have the same happy and memorable experience. Nice family pool but the timing is not enough especially now summer season at least until 8PM. I felt sorry for the kids enjoying the pool without the heat of the sun :) . Dinner and breakfast buffet was very good, the staff at the egg cooking station during breakfast was a less polite - Me and my husband were asked "what do you want?" :( and he looked unhappy of what he's doing, perhaps he got up from the wrong side of the bed that day :( . But all in all it was a great experience. See you soon!

1 Thank MirasolB
Dear MirasolB,

Thank you for sharing this very kind and thorough review about your recent experience at Hilton Al Ain with the TripAdvisor community.

It gives us a great pleasure to read your wonderful review. We are delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and that you found our facilities and service to your satisfaction. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the hotel and they appreciate the same.

Also, please rest assured that the comments regarding your breakfast experience will be passed on to our Executive Chef for his review and immediate follow up.

If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I live in Abu Dhabi but currently work in Al Ain. To save a lot of travel I stay in Al Ain a few nights a week. The Hilton is great and conveniently located. the rooms are nice, clean and airy and the staff are courteous and attentive. Well worth a visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jacques C, General Manager at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear John R,

Welcome back to Hilton Al Ain and thank you for completing a review on your recent visit.

It is always a pleasure to welcome guests back and we are happy to see that you enjoyed your return visit. I have passed your thanks onto the team today.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again to Hilton Al Ain the next time you visit the city.