“Nice Place, Good Price & Excellent Staff”

Hili Rayhaan by Rotana
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Al Ain
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was traveling from Abu Dhabi to Muscat and had to pass by AlAin and chose this hotel to take a break out of driving and to get a closer look to what AlAin has to offer.

I wasn't expecting that much from my stay here in Hili Rayhaan, nevertheless, I'm here writing this because the staff served me very well I owe them a good word.

Good stuff I'd like to mention:
- The hotel is connected to a small mall and a big super market. I found myself sneaking into the mall and supermarket and get me some traveling necessities before I kick the road to Oman.
- The staff were astonishingly helpful and nice. To be specific, Lok and Binod were too kind and were excited when helping me out unpacking my bicycle and luggage in and out. They also took good care of my bicycle.
- Rooms were clean and tidy, I didn't notice anything that caused any discomfort.
- Hotel is close to the Hili archaeological site. I was able to cycle and reach that site within 10 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Modhayan
Hili R, General Manager at Hili Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Modhayan,

Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We hope that you liked Al Ain as well and will stay for a bit longer on your next visit. Our concierge team will assist you to keep you busy, for sure.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We accidentally booked Hili Rayhaan over Al Ain Rotana and I'm so glad we did. As expected, Rotana nailed it again with it's high standard rooms and exemplary service. I love the grand lobby and the elevator the most.. :) in addition to that, we had a free upgrade and a free wifi!!! thanks Rotana!!! and the hotel is located beside a shopping mall too. Too bad the pool was unavailable during our visit..

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank arya1988

Dear Arya1988,

Thank you for your comments and warm words, love through an accident! We are glad you stayed with us as well and hope to see you back with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I highly recommend staying at the Hili Rayhaan. My husband and I stayed for a week and found the hotel to be of very high quality. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. Our room was in perfect condition and cleaned perfectly every day. It's very nice to have the attached mall and restaurants nearby. The pool was under construction until mid August and had it not been Ramadan, we would have used the shuttle to the Rotana to use their pool. Truly a five star hotel in Al Ain and much better than our experience at the Hilton in Al Ain.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laurie F

Dear Laurie F,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review, we really appreciate you taking the time.
Rest assured that your warm appreciation towards our service will be shared among the team. I hope you will find the opportunity to come back soon and enjoy all our facilities, since pool will be reopened at the end of August.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have seen many hotels, but this one ranks in one of the highest quality I've ever visited. The room was meticulously clean and well equipped. The staff was extremely helpful and very well trained. I even received three nice green apples as a welcoming gift. Much appreciated.

I went to the Iftar buffet with the colleagues and the food was outstanding. The staff very helpful in explaining what the various arabic meals were.

The breakfast next morning was of similar quality. Simply perfectly done. For the Germans: there is very German fresh bread available! Special treat!

Note that there is some construction going on next to the hotel, but there was no noise. Just don't expect a perfect view out of the room.

Great for a visit in-between on the road from/to Oman.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jerry H

Dear Jerry H,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review.
We are extremely pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we can't wait to welcome you once again when on the way from/to Oman or just a weekend in Al Ain.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed here for free as a prize in a local competition so it would be unfair to criticise too much but I will be as objective as possible.
Very easy to find and connected to a new shopping mall the hotel was in a very convenient place. Before our arrival we were called to advise that the pool was 'not available at the moment''; actually it was completely dug up in what seemed to be a major rebuild.
The lobby area is very grand and very tastefully decorated. Staff at the entrance and check in were superb and the check in process was unusually efficient.
The room was excellent with a very pleasing blend of modern and traditional. The decorations and facilities were superb and even the futuristic lighting system was relatively easy, even without a training course.
The bathroom and the amenities were also excellent except the design of the bath was another victim of 'form over fashion'. The shower cubicle was beautiful but its' location and the panel next to the bath made it impossible to operate the bath controls without the arms of an orang-utang or getting in the bath to do so.
Again we had a free evening buffet included in the prize. The welcome service by the maitre d' was excellent as she explained all the dishes, unfortunately some were gone by the time we got to that stage. The table service for drinks and such was absolutely fabulous, polite and unobtrusive. Be aware this is an alcohol free hotel.
Breakfast was similarly well organised affair except for my perennial hatred of egg stations! We waited 10 minutes for simple scrambled egg as we watched 'more important' guests be served their complicated omelettes. Entreaties that the buffet was about to close were met with suitable information from us. Egg stations, at least for ordinary breakfast egg dishes, are a ridiculous fashion and like all fashions must one day fade - soon I hope.
Check out was superb and again efficient while the valet parked car arrived very quickly.
Note: The adjacent connected shopping mall is a lovely calm place to shop especially after the hustle and noise of dubai. Overall a good place for a quiet rest.

Room Tip: It is in a quiet sleepy location so all room appear good. But the front side has lovely views over...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael W
Hili R, Manager at Hili Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Michael W,

Thank you very much for your detailed review of the Hili Rayhaan by Rotana Al Ain.
It is great for us to know you have had a pleasant stay with us.
Regarding the Restaurant experiences I would like to apologize for our shortcomings, rest assured that the team and I will look into it.
We will hope and are looking forward to you coming back to visit us in the future, than with the reopened pool.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Lovely room, great dinner buffet, amazing breakfast. No faults! :) We bought on offer on Triperna and were impressed. A little hard to fond and bit far away from tourist destinations like Wadi Adventure and the wildlife park but worth the drive.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steph G
Hili R, General Manager at Hili Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Steph G,

Thank you very much for your positive comments about Hili Rayhaan by Rotana Al Ain. We are pleased to read that you had an excellent stay with us and that you left happy and satisfied with our services and facilities.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in the garden city of the UAE and Hili Rayhaan by Rotana Al Ain.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

one night stay wasn't enough to stay in this hotel. The hotel staff are very welcoming and friendly. The filipina lady in the spa is very helpful in my inquiries and she assist me very well. It was sad that the swimming pool was under construction that time . One of the best hotel in Al Ain

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Msironheart,

Thank you very much for your positive comments about Hili Rayhaan by Rotana Al Ain. We are pleased to read that you had an excellent stay with us and left happy and satisfied with our services and facilities.

We appreciate your understanding regarding our pool closure and please rest assured that we are doing our very best to have it reopen by the end of this summer.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the garden city of the UAE and Hili Rayhaan by Rotana Al Ain.