we have enjoyed our stay in city seasons, small hotel, very comfortable, really value for money, for sure we will come back again, we are staying in Dubai, and it is good place to escape from the crowded city Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring an outdoor pool, City Seasons Al Ain has modern, air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen satellite TV. It showcases a gym with a sauna, hot tub and massage room for ladies. Free parking is available on site.A kitchenette with a tea/coffee maker and a fridge is in Al Ain’s well-furnished rooms. Each spacious room comes with a separate sitting and dining area.City Seasons’ has an all-day dining restaurant serving traditional and international dishes. Freshly brewed coffee and snacks are available at Seasons Café. Room service, including breakfast, is available.City Seasons Hotel Al Ain is just 9 miles from Al Ain Airport. A shuttle service can be arranged at an added charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your City Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Seasons Hotel, Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- City Seasons Hotel Al Ain, Emirate Of Abu Dhabi