We spent 2 weeks, jan 17-jan 31, at Cove Rotana and enjoyed our stay very much. We needed a nice place with a seaview for relaxation, and that is what we found. The hotel, with rooms and villas, is built like a village with small houses spread out on a large area facing the sea. The service was sometimes very good and sometimes not. You would get different information in the reception depending who you asked. We first stayed in a room close to Cinnamon restaurant with a nice seaview, but unfortunately due to a heavy rain fall, water came pouring through the ceiling. We complained to the reception, and the manager was very serviceminded and arranged new accomodation in one of the villas close to the sea. It was beautiful with a kitchen/living room, big bedroom, walk in closet and a big nice terass with a pool. We were fully compensated. The food in bars and restaurants is nice, breakfast is wonderful with lots of fresh fruits and all the bread, eggs, pancakes you need. The Laguna pool (not temp) is quiet with no music, while the Sunset pool (25-30 C) is more lively with aquagym and music. The latter has a wonderful view of the lagoon and the sea. We would consider coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Rotana Resort is located on an idyllic water inlet on the Ras Al Khaimah beachfront, offering spectacular views over the Arabian Gulf. Just 8 km from the city centre, 20 km from the Ras Al Khaimah Airport and an 87 km drive from Dubai, The Cove Rotana Resort is an ideal destination for leisure travellers and weekend breakers. 204 rooms and 78 one, two and three bedroom Villas, 3 fully-equipped and flexible meeting rooms with the latest audio-visual equipment, 6 attractive choices of restaurants, bars and lounges, the fully equipped Bodylines leisure and fitness club, 600 metres of pristine beach, 2 swimming pools and 7 exquisitely designed massage treatment rooms are among the many facilities offered at The Cove Rotana Resort – Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, TravelUp, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Cove Rotana Ras Al Khaimah