What a lovely holiday, spent 6 night all inc at the cove and I must agree with all who gave it great reviews (disagree with those that did not). We saw a bargain offer for this resort and took our chances having had reservation about the hotel itself based on some negative reviews and the UAE based on media reports, how wrong they were. We have stayed in some good resorts from the Caribbean and far east to Europe, but this was special. Why do I go on holiday? – to relax, and I want good food, good weather, peace and quiet and cleanliness, the Cove gives you all of these. The all inc option, if available, is great value, various drinks including cocktails, cold beer and water and fantastic food- one day for lunch I ate – smoked duck and salmon, prawns, Caesar salad washed down with a cold Amstel beer, in a lovely air con restaurant and a great selection of desserts, all served by helpful waiting staff. I feel I must thank Tarek the sous chef and the exec chef for showing me around their kitchen- it was clean, tidy and would exceed the hygiene standards of many a UK kitchen (I teach food hygiene courses)- do not worry about eating the food at the Cove. Also – no animation team, no “nagging” to join in activities, no chips on the buffet, fantastic curries on offer (as well as a range of different options). The pools were warm, the sea was like bath water, we had a basic room but it was always clean, quiet and the bed was large and very comfortable. Travelled with Emirates in economy- more leg room than others, FAR better food, wish I had discovered them before, I really do not want to travel with another airline having seen what Emirates have to offer. We have a “rule” in our holiday plans that you do not go back to the same place twice, the world is too small, but my wife wants to go back to the Cove next April (birthday time) as the weather is as good as September, I think I will start saving now because the rule is there to be broken- I really want to go back to the Rotana Cove RAK. ps this is the first time I have give top marks to a resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Rotana Resort is located on an idyllic water inlet on the Ras Al Khaimah beachfront, offering spectacular views over the Arabian Gulf. Just 8 km from the city centre, 20 km from the Ras Al Khaimah Airport and an 87 km drive from Dubai, The Cove Rotana Resort is an ideal destination for leisure travellers and weekend breakers. 204 rooms and 78 one, two and three bedroom Villas, 3 fully-equipped and flexible meeting rooms with the latest audio-visual equipment, 6 attractive choices of restaurants, bars and lounges, the fully equipped Bodylines leisure and fitness club, 600 metres of pristine beach, 2 swimming pools and 7 exquisitely designed massage treatment rooms are among the many facilities offered at The Cove Rotana Resort – Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Cove Rotana Ras Al Khaimah