The Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah
US$230
US$163
Priceline
  • Pool
Bin Majid Acacia(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$78
US$221
US$175
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Rixos Bab Al Bahr(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$450
  • Breakfast included
US$185
US$160
Priceline
  • Pool
Al Hamra Residence & Village(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$105
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
4,456 results
All reviewscinnamon restaurantbedroom villabasilico restaurantplunge poolbreeze barlaguna poolbeach barbuggy servicetemperature controlledroom servicebeautiful propertyabu dhabisea viewan upgradecakeprivate beachall inclusive package
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We travelled as two couples and having holidayed worldwide and cruised regularly, we all agreed that this hotel is excellent despite a few teething troubles.
We arrived early morning (2 a.m.) and were disappointed to be told the type of room we had asked for was overbooked. (No kingsize bed). We were given a lovely twin room and told we would be moved next day as soon as we were ready. This did not materialise until after lunchtime but we were delighted to be given a 1 bedroom villa with private pool to compensate for the mix up. There were a few problems with the bathroom plumbing and despite visits from maintenance, these were unresolved. We reported this to the Duty Manager, Mr Wassem Kumar. He responded immediately, visiting us personally to ensure the problems were dealt with. He also extended an invitation from the General Manager to be their guests at the A La Carte Restaurant. We had dinner which was first class, great service and attention from the Maitre D (unfortunately didn't get her name). The rest of our stay was flawless, the food outstanding, all the staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for the guests (special mention to Troy) drinks were good quality. The weather was very hot but not uncomfortable. The buggy service was prompt - never waited more than 10 minutes. The dining room could get very very busy but this did not affect the variety or quality of the food, only sometimes a backlog of used plates to be cleared. We did a day trip to Dubai city (50 minutes) using a taxi summoned by the bellboys and provided at a reasonable price. The open top bus tour and enjoyed it. We did the old city tour which included a dhow trip on the creek. We pre-booked a visit online to the Burj Khalifa which was amazing.
Overall, we had a fantastic trip and I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reiversabroad
coveresort, General Manager at The Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us.

We sincerely apologize for the disappointment caused you as the room type was not as per your preference, however were delighted to read from your review that we were able to offer you an upgrade to a villa. All your kind comments with regards to our services and facilities are highly appreciated.
I would like to thank you as well for your wonderful comments and your recognition of our colleagues, which I will ensure they receive.

Thank you once again for recommending the Cove Rotana Resort on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I took my family of 4 children (aged 5, 7, 11 and 14) to stay at the hotel for 3 days, in a 3-bedroom luxury villa. We arrived early on Friday, left our bags with the bell desk and went to brunch. Brunch was outstanding and our villa was ready by the time we left the restaurant at around 4pm. We were in the infinity pool by 5pm and the children had a fantastic time.
After breakfast (in the Cinnamon restaurant) the next morning we took our younger 2 children to the kids club; my wife and 14 year old lay by the pool with a book each and I took our 11 year jet-skiing - a little pricey at 300 AED for 30 minutes, but he absolutely loved it. At lunchtime we collected the youngsters from kids' club and spent the afternoon on the beach, swimming and playing, then back up to the pool for a few hours until sunset, when it closes. We went to the buffet dinner in the evening and planned a similar day for our 3rd, and final day. We arranged a late checkout and made our way to the pool. But this time the lifeguard would not let our 5 year old in the pool. I asked to speak to the duty manager and he explained that children under 4 are not allowed in the pool; when I said that my daughter is 5 he said that children under 6 are not allowed in the pool - he said that the baby pool was safer and when I pointed out that there is no lifeguard on duty at the baby pool he said that the one lifeguard who stood around the corner and 50 meters away was watching the baby pool too. We went to the beach instead, but when we returned several hours later the lifeguards had changed shift and there was a number of young children, aged from about 2 upwards in the pool. Despite this inconsistency of application of regulations my family really enjoyed their time at the hotel and I would recommend it to others. We will also return, but probably not until my daughter turns 6!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank davidwood638

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent weekend stays at The Cove Rotana Resort.

With pleasure we learnt that in general you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments and suggestions are noted and will be shared with our team members concerned.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences and look forward to welcoming you back to The Cove Rotana Resort in the future.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have had the best stay ever in this Resort. The location, staff and beauty of this place are unparalleled.
The beach party and the pool time were great. Spending time with my toddler on the beach building castles was soul enriching. i had so many joyful memories and stories to share with family and friends.

thank you Cove Rotana Team for making my weekend an unforgettable one.

Room Tip: I loved the Laguna one bed villa
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
coveresort, General Manager at The Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback from your recent stay with us at The Cove Rotana Resort.

I am so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stayed with us and delighted to note that you had the best stay in our resort.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This was our first time in Dubai and we absolutely loved it we had booked a premium sea view room and was upgraded to a premium sea view 1 bedroom villa with a plunge pool we couldn't fault anything food cleanliness friendliness of staff everthing. I took a fall a couple of days into our holiday and a member of staff came from nowhere to help me am sorry to say we never found out his name as i was in to much pain, but he couldn't do enough to help. The views are amazing as is the found in cinnamon restuarant, breakers on the beach has fantastic food very large portions to. The bascillico resturant is out of this world. We for one coule can't wait to go back. Best September holiday so far.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue13961

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us.

It is a pleasure to read from your review that we were able to offer you an upgrade to a villa. All your kind comments with regards to our services and facilities are highly appreciated.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Cove Rotana Resort

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I had a very special Four days at The Cove Rotana at Ras Al Khaimah, I had a vila of Three bedrooms with private swimming pool, it was one of my best family trips.
I recommend this place for every family like to have their privacy and enjoy hotel life.
Thanks
Hafed

Room Tip: Rooms with pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your time in posting your review and for recommending The Cove Rotana Resort on Trip Advisor.

We are extremely happy to read that you and your family had enjoyed your recent visit to our hotel. All your kind comments are greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.