We rented a 2 Bedroom Villa with a small plunge pool for a family weekend getaway. We definitely got what we wanted which was a bit of escapism from our normal busy weekends and some quiet relaxation time together.
We've stayed before here and returned with very high expectations. As soon as we arrived, I remembered the crazy valet parking system that I am sure is on the priority list for a rethink. It appeared chaos to me but the guys happily took our car quite quickly and emptied the luggage. Maybe the system is perfect after all.
Check-in was swift and easy and we were soon transported to our villa by buggy. We were impressed with the amount of space in the villa and the facilities such as large fridge and upstairs balcony.
We chose to spend virtually the entire trip in and out of our pool and this was great - our nearly 2 year old loved it.
We had a couple of small niggles during the weekend but they are not worth mentioning in a review like this because it was much more important that our issues were taken on board by the hotel management and dealt with and this is exactly what happened. Also, I am sure the niggles were more because of circumstance than anything else and, reading other reviews, others have not had the same.
We left the hotel very happy with the service, having had a great weekend and likely to return later in 2014.
Finally, the weather was much better than Dubai - considerable less humid!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Rotana Resort is located on an idyllic water inlet on the Ras Al Khaimah beachfront, offering spectacular views over the Arabian Gulf. Just 8 km from the city centre, 20 km from the Ras Al Khaimah Airport and an 87 km drive from Dubai, The Cove Rotana Resort is an ideal destination for leisure travellers and weekend breakers. 204 rooms and 78 one, two and three bedroom Villas, 3 fully-equipped and flexible meeting rooms with the latest audio-visual equipment, 6 attractive choices of restaurants, bars and lounges, the fully equipped Bodylines leisure and fitness club, 600 metres of pristine beach, 2 swimming pools and 7 exquisitely designed massage treatment rooms are among the many facilities offered at The Cove Rotana Resort – Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Cove Rotana Ras Al Khaimah