beautiful hotel with outstanding design.
service very good. we stayed two nights and had a great time.
it would have been fantastic had the pool had a cooling system. the water was too warm
but the the thing that is really bad is that the not only do not have wireless internet but where it is available ( lobby resturant) they charge you for it!!!!!!!! someone should tell them that this is not acceptable anyomre...access should be wireless everywhere and it should be free.....
other than that it really was great break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Rotana Resort is located on an idyllic water inlet on the Ras Al Khaimah beachfront, offering spectacular views over the Arabian Gulf. Just 8 km from the city centre, 20 km from the Ras Al Khaimah Airport and an 87 km drive from Dubai, The Cove Rotana Resort is an ideal destination for leisure travellers and weekend breakers. 204 rooms and 78 one, two and three bedroom Villas, 3 fully-equipped and flexible meeting rooms with the latest audio-visual equipment, 6 attractive choices of restaurants, bars and lounges, the fully equipped Bodylines leisure and fitness club, 600 metres of pristine beach, 2 swimming pools and 7 exquisitely designed massage treatment rooms are among the many facilities offered at The Cove Rotana Resort – Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Cove Rotana Ras Al Khaimah