US$148
US$107
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$138
US$132
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$112
Hilton
  • Pool
Doubletree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$53
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$120
Priceline
  • Pool
Marjan Island Resort & Spa(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Breakfast included
US$436
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$531/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$708
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$884/night.

Rixos Bab Al Bahr(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$356
US$289
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree wifishisha caferak citybreakfast buffet isreception staff
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We have stayed at this hotel last Friday and if it wasn't a holiday and I wasn't tired, I would have just left! When we arrived, I gave our passports and my name as I have made the reservation, the manager/supervisor answered me "ah good you are here, in 10 minutes I would have cancelled your booking"! So I asked why when I made a confirmed booking, he answered me by saying "because I could not charge with the credit card details provided, you have no money in your account"!
First of all, I was coming from Oman where I have just checked out of a hotel and paid WITH THE SAME CARD, second being a hotelier myself for almost 20 years, that is not the way to approach a client to say that he could not charge my card. Third of all, although he made me feel super embarrassed in front of everyone in the lobby and my fiance, I asked to see the paper, the credit card paper said Error, not NO FUNDS. I asked him to try again, when he did IT WORKED!!!
So apart of offending me, being rude by saying he would have cancelled my booking, made boil of so angry I was, he was wrong about the card; so the issue was in their machine or signal or whatever!
I attempted to ask for a hair dryer later and the answer I got was that all were in use, so I said that it as OK but surely those hair dryers werent being used 24hours so someone who took longer most probably had already used so he could bring to me and I would return when I was done (I felt like at work teaching people how to work in a hotel).
Room was cleaned and breakfast was fine, but the entire property smells like cigarette.
So if you do not like cigarettes or rude people, be away from this property!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2017

This is an average hotel which is centrally located. Rooms are decent with well-stocked in-room bar. Food is average especially Indian food if that is what you like. Staff is quite helpful in giving room preferences and information about the city.

Breakfast buffet is STRICTLY AVERAGE !

Room Tip: Rooms with balconies are better than the ones without them.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Nice location with disco on upper floor and shisha cafe on ground.

Good for families and business stay.

Check in was very smooth and receptions​ staff is kind and very helpful.

1 bed + living room with balcony and 2 bathroom.

Room is clean and quite big

There was a little bad smells from the Bathroom.

Coffee Cups were rinsed with water not washed.

Don't stay on 5th floor as music is above your head till 3am.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rakan D
Reviewed 17 March 2017

hotel is located in center of city opposite city center. hotel is having good outside view. free wifi, mini bar, tea kits are available in room. restaurant is having restaurant with good variety of food.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Professional staff and very friendly
i enjoyed my stay in the hotel and get relaxed
Spacious room free wifi
Also many interrsting shops around the hotel
Once i will be again in Rak i will only stay in this hotel

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo