“Good Lebanese restaurant”

Ranked #134 of 384 Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Value for money.
Authentic Lebanese food, good quality. Nothing exceptional but nice restaurant in RAK.

2  Thank Pataplume

Reviewed 3 January 2014

The food at this restaurant was excellent we were taken there by friends .
I feel if the locals eat there it must be good and it was .
Highly recommend this place and very reasonably priced too

1  Thank Sjaneb56
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We have been coming to this restaurant for years whenever we have been on holiday and visit regularly now that we are living in RAK.
The food has been consistently good,especially the hummus with chicken and Lebanese house mixed grill,which are our favourites and enough for two to share which makes it a really cheap meal at around 50 dirhams for two when you consider that there is also a salad plate,flat breads and water included.
It is only a few minutes away from the Hilton in the city and the doubletree ( how we found it) and I can thoroughly recommend a visit for lunch or dinner as a change from hotel food
One of my favourite restaurants in RAK

3  Thank killiebill
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I easily over paid for a plate of lamb tikka by at least 9 dirhams (compared to other restaurants) and had to pay extra 7 dirhams to get hummus (free every where else). When I got home and saw the food, it was a cold mixed plate. I guess they gave me some one else's order who didnt come to pick it up. Totally hated it. No parking. No customer service. Save your money and go somewhere else.

1  Thank Hotels-of-UK
Reviewed 10 July 2012

It was a nice restaurant for a ordinary lebanese dinner.

1  Thank grittastina