“The best club i have experinced”
Review of Bin Majid Acacia

Bin Majid Acacia
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Ras Al Khaimah
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I wondered what kind of entertainment i could be able to have once i decided to visit RAK,
Once i have entered the club called Acacia club i just got surprised for all what i saw,

Nice band and affordable prices there.

The room was cosy and fresh and the swimming pool was lovlely.
The check in was fast and they even upgraded me to a pool view because they told me that they were waiting for my arrival.

i like that because my friends felt that i am a top VIP.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Bin Majid Acacia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Richard,

Please allow me to sincerely thank you for your kind words. I am so happy to learn that your stay with us was memorable and comfortable.

It is great to read that you find our Club enjoyable.

Once again, I thank you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Everything was good and especially miss leonila was helpful and kind any problem she tries to resolved
There is no beach in this hotel but its possible to go to the beach with acacia free bus . .
. . .

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Silvis_Ramos
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Bin Majid Acacia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Silvis,

It was such a pleasure to read your review on Trip Advisor. I thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay with us and I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We have passed on your thanks and appreciation to Ms. Leonila who will no doubt be encouraged to read your comments and motivated to maintain the high level of service.

Once again, I thank you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Hi stayed here 3 times and to be honest I can't complain about anything.staff really nice food good and room service brilliant.my room cleaned and clean towels everyday.only took 2 minutes to get checked in pool area nice to sit at.hope to go back in April as I find it a good hotel to relax in

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Bin Majid Acacia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear Guest,

We wish to “Thank you” for choosing to stay at Acacia Hotel during your recent visit to Ras Al Khaimah. We have made note of your comments and are pleased to know that your stay was a pleasant one and you were well taken care of.

We thank you once again for your valuable comments and look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Where do I even begin. I had to come down 3 times to get my room key sorted out upon check in, each time I would go up to my room, and the key would not work. The spa is appalling, and the food at the restaurant, the so called Buffet dinner is disgusting. Not to mention the staff who are not only not helpful but clearly they hate their job to even smile. The rooms are noisy from all the trucks passing by, and the Double bed is actually 2 single mattresses combined, and with even 2 sets of covers! I have never hated a hotel stay as much as this, I was looking forward to get out of that place as soon as possible. So yea, save yourself the heartache and find a different better hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel all together
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AKachmar

Dear Guest,

Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay at our hotel. I appreciate your taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction, which is the first step towards improvement of our services.

We acknowledge our shortfall in meeting your expectations. Please rest assured that corrective measures have already been taken to avoid similar inconvenience in the future.

I honestly believe that your unfortunate experience is an exception to the service we are accustomed to offering our esteemed guests, and we do hope that you will give us the opportunity to put things in the right perspective.

Your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. We will have the pleasure of welcoming you again to your home in Ras Al Khaimah, the Acacia Hotel.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Utterly appalling. I felt unwelcome from check in onwards. Staff are rude, unhappy and unhelpful. Booked a spa package only to be told by unpleasant spa staff that the spa was fully booked. Eventually managed to get a slot for my pre paid massage- the towels on the bed were bleach stained and threadbare, I wouldn't even use them on my dog. Dirty face cloths and used toiletries in the showers. No apology from staff for this. Spa also charged 425 for facials, despite not having proper equipment to do facials. Room was small and smelled awful and had a delightful view of a building site. Restaurant had run out of limes for drinks and also had no shisha, despite shisha having been included in the package and already paid for. Service in the restaurant was awful and customers constantly had to go and find staff to serve them. Even then menus, food and drink took ages to arrive. There was one towel in the bathroom, despite the booking being made for 2 people. The only good thing about this hotel is the poor bell boy who is the only person that smiled at us the whole time we were there. DO NOT stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank 263Alex_W
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Bin Majid Acacia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This four star hotel with club, Gym and spa. This situated in RAK convenient to go Industries and companies. Food is good and they have theme night parties too. Rooms are medium size and clean. Wifi is not free, its chargeable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Malgudiboy

Dear Guest,

We thank you once again for your valuable comments and look forward to your next visit soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We stayed in Acacia hotel in Jan when it was full of Russians there. The reception staff was rude, cleaners were forgetting keeping towels in the bathroom after cleaning, anything we called and asked for no one brought it.staff seemed to be exhausted and dismotivated. But we shouldn't suffer from that . Will definitely never go back. Though we liked Russian band downstairs.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple