“Good one.”

Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Ras Al Khaimah
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Good one.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great Stay with good Spa & gym facilities. The pool though could not take the Weekend load. Food was Average. rooms were clean and Good. Beach at the resort was very bad. Lot of weeds. You can just walk thro and not take bath. Overall the stay was good except for few if's & buts.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Acacia by Bin Majid Hotels & Resort, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Dear Chandra,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor. Such reviews are of great help to us as the allow us to identify matters that need attention and rectify them immediately. I have taken note of all your comments and shared it with our team.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed our Recreation facilities.

I thank you once again for your review and look forward to welcoming you back.

Mahmoud ElNakib

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed there in January 2014, it's now April 2014 and I am still trying to get them to refund the money they owe me to my CC, I have made numerous phone calls and no luck , their email address on their website does not appear to be valid either.
Best to avoid in the future for business trips

Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Cyril H
Dear Mr. Hayes,

Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the refund. Your comment has been recorded and we have shared them with the managers concerned. Thorough investigations have immediately been conducted with the colleagues concerned.

We acknowledge our shortfall in meeting your expectations and the miscommunication on recording your refund. Please rest assured that corrective measures have already been taken to avoid similar inconvenience in the future.

I honestly believe that your unfortunate experience is an exception to the service we are accustomed to offering our esteemed guests, and it has only resulted from regrettable circumstances.

We have arranged to refund your money immediately, and we do hope that you will give us the opportunity to put things in the right perspective.

I trust the action taken on your behalf will bring a sense of resolution and satisfaction concerning this matter. We will have the pleasure of welcoming you again to your home in Ras Al Khaimah, the Acacia Hotel.

Travellers are raving about these Ras Al Khaimah hotels

Dubai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I liked your services, your hotel is excellent, I liked the food,water pool,restaurant,spa,gym and the club, your employees are nice and well behaved,keep going in this strategy and I would like to come back again.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank antounzakka
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Acacia by Bin Majid Hotels & Resort, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

I thank you for your kind words and I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I am also very happy to learn that you will be coming back to stay with us again. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Moscow, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

The hotel service is fine. The key attractive factor is the kitchen. We stayed in Acacia last year accordingly to a recommendation from our friend. And we were so astonished by the splendid food service, that we decided to come back in early 2014.
Of course I was a bit worried, because from year to year kitchen and service may vary (it some times occurs in several hotels), but we came and we are more than satisafied.
So now, let me shortly describe what is so wondeful about the kitchen and food here in Acacia:
- from breakfast to lunch till dinner - no meals are repeated!
- every day is the specific kitchenery, I mean certain meals, like national or else.
- they do not re-use leftovers, how it is very oftenyl done in populated hotels (for example if some meat is not cosumed to the end at lumch, it may appear in a salad at dinner) - they just done`t do it! And believe me, I was specifically even searching for that, because was curious is it really true, or probably I`m too in love with their kitchen and don`t notice negatives (sometimes such happens subconsiously)
- the hot meals are always ideally combined with garnish and a thematic vegetables - sauced or crahsed and prepared in a secret but wondefull way.
But stop! too much!
Someone can not reach the very very important - !]! - the deserts are really delisious and UNIQUE! Trust us
We`ve travelled with my husband for 12 years and visited more than 20 countries, we lilve in one of the most expensive city in the world - Moscow, but the deserts ARE THE BEST HERE! ))
Great thanx for the CHEF of this hotel - Mister SURYA YOSHI - he is really genious and really doing ART of his job, the ART of MEAL....
( I do not recommend to come to this hotel=))kidding!)) - as this might cause prices rise or crowding the hotel)) as when people would taste this kitchen, it is impossible to forget it!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Elena,

It was such a pleasure to read your review on Trip Advisor. I thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay with us.

I have shared your comments with the team and they are all extremely happy to know that the efforts to make your stay memorable and comfortable were successful.

Our chef Mr. Surya Joshi thank you for recognizing him in your review and for your recommendations as well.

Once again, I thank and look forward to welcoming you back.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I can say it's an affordable weekend destination for UAE residents from different nationalities. Staffs are friendly, facilities are okay for value of money paid. Hotel Manager was very helpful and active in resolving any issues. Being an ISO 9001 Auditor, I see the hotel meets the customer requirements. Spa staffs are good & affordable rate for massage. I wish the acacia hotel team all good luck expecting to see you soon guys....

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Acacia by Bin Majid Hotels & Resort, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Guest

Please allow me to sincerely thank you for your kind words. I am so happy to learn that your stay with us was memorable and comfortable. Spa team extend their thanks mentioning them in your review.

Mahmoud
Milano Marittima, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I wondered what kind of entertainment i could be able to have once i decided to visit RAK,
Once i have entered the club called Acacia club i just got surprised for all what i saw,

Nice band and affordable prices there.

The room was cosy and fresh and the swimming pool was lovlely.
The check in was fast and they even upgraded me to a pool view because they told me that they were waiting for my arrival.

i like that because my friends felt that i am a top VIP.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Richard,

It is great to read that you find our Club enjoyable.

Once again, I thank you and look forward to welcoming you back.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Everything was good and especially miss leonila was helpful and kind any problem she tries to resolved
There is no beach in this hotel but its possible to go to the beach with acacia free bus . .
. . .

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Silvis_Ramos
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Acacia by Bin Majid Hotels & Resort, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Silvis,

It was such a pleasure to read your review on Trip Advisor. I thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay with us and I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We have passed on your thanks and appreciation to Ms. Leonila who will no doubt be encouraged to read your comments and motivated to maintain the high level of service.

Once again, I thank you and look forward to welcoming you back.