“Better than I expected after reading some comments here”
Review of Bin Majid Acacia

Bin Majid Acacia
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Ras Al Khaimah
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very good room of average size, very clean. Bathroom, nice with shower (no bathtub - I don't use one anyway). Good variety on TV. Staff VERY helpful and polite
The restaurant: very nice variety for breakfast and dinner. Better than most other 4 star hotels.
And the surprise as others have mentioned: deserts for dinner: excellent.
The only drawback is the location, unless u have to be there on business. You need a car or taxi, since theer is nothing around.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Bin Majid Acacia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Guest,

It was such a pleasure to read your review on Trip Advisor. I thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay with us.

I have shared your comments with the team and they are all very happy to know that the efforts to make your stay memorable and comfortable were successful.

Once again, I thank you and look forward to welcoming you back.

There are newer reviews for Bin Majid Acacia

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Room was okay, room service was good. The woman that checked me in was abrupt and almost rude without a hint of a smile. Breakfast was confusing and noisy and a messy affair. The only reason I would stay here again is because there is apparently no other hotel in that vicinity. I had to pay for use of the internet and it was SO NOT WORTH IT because it's the slowest and most unreliable internet connection I have ever used.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience you experienced with the Reception staff and the breakfast. Please rest assured that corrective measures have already been taken to avoid similar inconvenience in the future.

I have also taken note of your comment regarding the internet and our IT department will work to solve this issue soonest.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed the room service.

I thank you once again for your review and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Nice hotel & humble staff, i was visiting RAK For the first time, i lost the way at the beginning then when i reached i stayed with My in lows 2 wonderful days, clean room wide pool and the buffet dinner is quite full of choices , see you soon Acacia

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Bin Majid Acacia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

I thank you for your kind words and I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I am also very happy to learn that you will be coming back to stay with us again. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great Stay with good Spa & gym facilities. The pool though could not take the Weekend load. Food was Average. rooms were clean and Good. Beach at the resort was very bad. Lot of weeds. You can just walk thro and not take bath. Overall the stay was good except for few if's & buts.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Chandra,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor. Such reviews are of great help to us as the allow us to identify matters that need attention and rectify them immediately. I have taken note of all your comments and shared it with our team.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed our Recreation facilities.

I thank you once again for your review and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed there in January 2014, it's now April 2014 and I am still trying to get them to refund the money they owe me to my CC, I have made numerous phone calls and no luck , their email address on their website does not appear to be valid either.
Best to avoid in the future for business trips

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Cyril H

Dear Mr. Hayes,

Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the refund. Your comment has been recorded and we have shared them with the managers concerned. Thorough investigations have immediately been conducted with the colleagues concerned.

We acknowledge our shortfall in meeting your expectations and the miscommunication on recording your refund. Please rest assured that corrective measures have already been taken to avoid similar inconvenience in the future.

I honestly believe that your unfortunate experience is an exception to the service we are accustomed to offering our esteemed guests, and it has only resulted from regrettable circumstances.

We have arranged to refund your money immediately, and we do hope that you will give us the opportunity to put things in the right perspective.

I trust the action taken on your behalf will bring a sense of resolution and satisfaction concerning this matter. We will have the pleasure of welcoming you again to your home in Ras Al Khaimah, the Acacia Hotel.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I liked your services, your hotel is excellent, I liked the food,water pool,restaurant,spa,gym and the club, your employees are nice and well behaved,keep going in this strategy and I would like to come back again.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank antounzakka
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Bin Majid Acacia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

The hotel service is fine. The key attractive factor is the kitchen. We stayed in Acacia last year accordingly to a recommendation from our friend. And we were so astonished by the splendid food service, that we decided to come back in early 2014.
Of course I was a bit worried, because from year to year kitchen and service may vary (it some times occurs in several hotels), but we came and we are more than satisafied.
So now, let me shortly describe what is so wondeful about the kitchen and food here in Acacia:
- from breakfast to lunch till dinner - no meals are repeated!
- every day is the specific kitchenery, I mean certain meals, like national or else.
- they do not re-use leftovers, how it is very oftenyl done in populated hotels (for example if some meat is not cosumed to the end at lumch, it may appear in a salad at dinner) - they just done`t do it! And believe me, I was specifically even searching for that, because was curious is it really true, or probably I`m too in love with their kitchen and don`t notice negatives (sometimes such happens subconsiously)
- the hot meals are always ideally combined with garnish and a thematic vegetables - sauced or crahsed and prepared in a secret but wondefull way.
But stop! too much!
Someone can not reach the very very important - !]! - the deserts are really delisious and UNIQUE! Trust us
We`ve travelled with my husband for 12 years and visited more than 20 countries, we lilve in one of the most expensive city in the world - Moscow, but the deserts ARE THE BEST HERE! ))
Great thanx for the CHEF of this hotel - Mister SURYA YOSHI - he is really genious and really doing ART of his job, the ART of MEAL....
( I do not recommend to come to this hotel=))kidding!)) - as this might cause prices rise or crowding the hotel)) as when people would taste this kitchen, it is impossible to forget it!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Elena,

I have shared your comments with the team and they are all extremely happy to know that the efforts to make your stay memorable and comfortable were successful.

Our chef Mr. Surya Joshi thank you for recognizing him in your review and for your recommendations as well.

Once again, I thank and look forward to welcoming you back.