“Good Day Out if in RAK”

US$48.00*
and up
Full-Day Entrance Tickets to Ice Land Water Park in Ras Al Khaimah
More attraction details
Owner description: The Ice Land Water Park is the first offering of the WOW RAK destination, a unique water park with extensive theming in snow and ice offering a mix of traditional water park attractions as well as non conventional and novel water park attractions.
Castle Eden
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Good Day Out if in RAK”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Spent a good day at Iceland while staying in Ras al Khaimer, would recommend if staying in RAK but not worth the trip from Dubai. Some areas were a little run down, but overall the slides were good and varied and the staff helpful and friendly. We hired a cabana, which I would recommend at this time of year, air conditioned and towels, coffee, water and soft drinks provided. Wear your shoes and leave them at the bottom of the rides as you will burn walking around in bare feet. DONT go in the coral isle snorkelling pool, it wasn't very clean and the only things to see were a strange assortment of plastic coral, turtles, sharks and crocodiles, very weird. Nevertheless we had a good time, and passed a few hours enjoying the slides, no queues in August, the place was nearly empty.

1 Thank MDD3

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Indore, West Virginia
“Majorly Dissapointing”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

It wasn't as great as i expected it had both pros and cons
Pros:
- Customer service was quite friendly
- Food was tasty
- A large selection of rides

Cons:
- It smelt of feet and rotting fish combined
-Did not have a family friendly atmosphere(too many pubertal teens and we all know what that means......)
- Water not temperature controlled
- Weight limit on certain rides ( which is quite insulting honestly)
-Some of their tall slide rides hurt ie bruise and give you wedgies and paralyses you momentarily.
- Lack off shade
- Too short park timings
- Bathroom facilities left much to be desired

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“An ok water park”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I love the design of this water park, ice-themed park in the middle of the desert. But I'm afraid to say that's just about it! The rest are pretty basic for a water theme park -- slides, pools etc. Nothing that would make you come back... I'd still prefer Wild Wadi any day!

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Never ever again”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I advise all families with their kids never to go , water was not clean at all. Infants wih their dirty nappies not even wearing especial nappies for pools. The dirts in the pools were too much. I tried to get my kids out but couldn't as they had been waiting for this holiday for long. The worst part is that the next day, my daughter had all her right face was numbed , she could not raise her right eyebrow, or sniff from her right nostril and worse was her mouth was not in place, it moved to the left part of the face and when she laughs,,,,, her face totally changed.... I freaked out and rushed to emergency doctor and got to find out that she had an infection that inflammed a nerve and caused her to Lose control her right side of the face.... Now she is getting lots of medicines, besides physiotherapy and acupuncture .

I feel so bad and wish that I took them out straight after I discovered the hygiene problem in the waters.
I would never take my kids again and do not advise others to do so.

5 Thank Tareq K
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“What a rubbish place”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I could not believe what I had got myself into as I entered this place. Water was dirty! Indian men screaming like girls! People wearing more clothes in the water than they had when they entered the venue! The place really needs to be maintained and cleaned! Changing areas are small and very compact and not really of a great standard. I was there for 45 mins and let me tell you that was more than enough.

Visited July 2014