we spent 1 week in December and we were fully satisfied: nice and relaxing ( not too much) atmosphere, good food with wide variety ( to be mentioned very good dimsum and teryaki and dolmades, many desserts), very kind and efficient support from the staff everywhere ( i.e. mrs ketut at the restaurant and mr jenersson at the breakfast terrace, mr ? at the swimming pool).
Beach well maintained.
We would like to be back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in breath-taking views of the Arabian Gulf and the Hajjar Mountains as you tee off on the 18-hole championship golf course of the Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort. Enjoy a variety of water sports or stretch out on the soft white sands of the hotel’s private beach. Indulge in a luxurious spa treatment, play tennis or mini-golf or work out in the contemporary, 24-hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotelopia, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Hamra Fort Hotel And Beach Ras Al Khaimah
- Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort Ras Al Khaimah