Our family of 5 (3 small children of 1,5 & 7) stayed in this resort for 14 days in april. We had a great time! Fantastic weather, beautiful beach and hotel. Perfect place if you travel with small children. We got an apartment in one of the villas far away from the hotel/front desk and restaurant but the walk in the morning and after dinner was nice and we enjoyed it. The room was spacious and the AC worked perfectly.
The hotel gets full booked on the weekends. Lot of noise at the beach, pretty crowded and the live music at the BBQ does not help if you want to relax.
Our room wasn't cleaned one of this days. The problem is that housekeeping was not aware of it eater. When we got back from the beach (at 6 pm) we called housekeeping and got towels after less than 10 min. Then while being out for dinner our room was fixed.
BUT!! I don't know how often the floor was cleaned, but after running around in this spacious room in the evening, the feet of my kids got almost black. So thats probably a thing to work on. Staying for so long as we did, we could really get an idea how things work around. The buildings, the rest rooms at the beach the garden and some of the villas do probably need an improvement. There was other small "problems" during our stay that should not happen in a 5 star resort, but everyone was working hard to fix them and wanted to make sure that we ware comfortable.
The service was great, everyone was helpful and friendly. Mostly at the restaurant. We have never felt more welcome other places we've traveled before. Some of the girls in the restaurant knew the names of our kids and welcomed them every time we came by.
Big thanks to mr. Ali in the lobby restaurant for being so kind and helpful. And thanks to Inee and everyone else working at this restaurant for meeting us with a big smile every time and making our breakfast, lunch and dinner comfortable. Thanks to the chef at the restaurant (I don't remember his name but it started with P, he was from India) for making us Mango lassi by request. It was delicious!
We are probably not coming back to this resort, but thats only because we want to try and experience other places too. BUT we definitely gonna recommend this resort to our friends who wants to visit UAE!
Keep up the good work and good luck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in breath-taking views of the Arabian Gulf and the Hajjar Mountains as you tee off on the 18-hole championship golf course of the Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort. Enjoy a variety of water sports or stretch out on the soft white sands of the hotel’s private beach. Indulge in a luxurious spa treatment, play tennis or mini-golf or work out in the contemporary, 24-hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Hamra Fort Hotel And Beach Ras Al Khaimah
- Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort Ras Al Khaimah