We stayed for 2 weeks in this resort. Very friendly staff everywhere especially Dewa and Inee from Al Shamal. Nice room with a lot of space for whole family. We had only little problem with dinner, second week menu was almost the same like first one. Food was very spicy and kids didnt like it and had pasta very often. Very nice long sandy beach ideal for kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in breath-taking views of the Arabian Gulf and the Hajjar Mountains as you tee off on the 18-hole championship golf course of the Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort. Enjoy a variety of water sports or stretch out on the soft white sands of the hotel’s private beach. Indulge in a luxurious spa treatment, play tennis or mini-golf or work out in the contemporary, 24-hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Hamra Fort Hotel And Beach Ras Al Khaimah
- Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort Ras Al Khaimah