4,315 results
All reviews lexington grill peacock alley personal concierge dressing room azure restaurant luxurious hotel ice lollies walk in closet kids club junior suite sea view amazing hotel rooms are huge special thanks family pool pool staff half board
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

I stayed in Waldorf Astoria for 2 nights with my wife and two kids. The hotel staff especially Mr Taimur from guest relations were very helpful and cordial throughout our visit. The pool and beach facility were very nice and clean although it would be really good if they can add some kids water slides in the kids pool section. Our room was very spacious with nice view and the breakfast spread was also very impressive. Overall a very relaxing and memorable stay.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2019

Dear 209yasirn,

Thank you very much for sharing your detailed review on Trip Advisor about your experience with us.

I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the service provided by Taimoor, beach and pool facilities and the overall cleanliness of the property.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your family back for another wonderful stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 7 January 2019

The hotel and facilities are superb! The staff are amazing!! Would like to thank Hamid from reception for allowing us to check in early, Taimoor from guest relation for ensuring that we had a wonderful stay. Fleur from concierge for giving me all the information i needed. I stayed in the hotel for 1 night with my friends and we are very amazed in all the aspect of the hotel. Breakfast was marvelous, ajay look after us very well.

Kudos to the team!!

We will be back for sure.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2019

Dear jasminsoliven,

I was delighted to read that you and your friends enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the hotel facilities, the service provided by our team members and your breakfast experience in Qasr Al Bahar.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your friends back for another stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

We have been before to this hotel but this time was totally bad, starting by the check in that our room where not as requested and they gives one of the rooms late, the lady didn't inform the break fast wasn't included and at the end they told us but when we were already finishing, of course the breakfast was ruined at last the manager didn't solve anything. I work in tourism and after 10 years in the region I didn't expect this from this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ivonne A
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2019

Dear Ivonne A,

Thank you very much for sharing your review about your experience with us.

I would like to convey our heartfelt apologies for the inconvenience you have encountered during your stay. It is with regret to learn of your disappointment regarding your check in and dining experience.

I would like to assure you that we are closely monitoring all of our guest feedback with each department head to ensure that we will not face the same issues again in the future.

I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to restore your faith in Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Reviewed 4 January 2019

The hotel and facilities were second to none, the staff were always polite and the front of house were very generous in upgrading our room without us asking.
The prime issue I had is the half board package that is on offer. For dinner itself, you can only use your half board package at the buffet restaurant. The buffet itself was very poor in terms of variety and quality, the staff were over run because it was ridiculously busy and with two young children it was the last place that I wanted to be in. There is a choice in redeeming vouchers which can be used in other restaurants on site - to the value of 120 AED. However the price of starter in the steak house was something like 80AED - therefore the vouchers covered very little, which I find to be really deceptive if I am frank. A quality hotel such as Waldorf should provide quality dinner if selling 'Half-Board', for the price being paid - that is the least that I expect as a customer.

Date of stay: April 2018
3  Thank rayrahman

Dear rayrahman,

Thank you very much for sharing your review about your experience with us.
I was delighted to read that you and your partner enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated your upgraded room and helpfulness of the team.

On another note I regret to hear that your expectations with dinner in buffet restaurant and half board options were not met. I would like to assure you that we are closely monitoring all of our guest feedback with each department head and working closely on improving our services.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your partner back for another memorable stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 3 January 2019

We returned to the Waldorf in November for a week having stayed at the hotel several times over the last few years. As a couple from the UK we enjoy visiting Dubai but if we want to stay in a luxury beachfront property away from the hustle and bustle of Dubai we head off on the hour taxi trip to Ras al Khaimah.

We return because it’s a delightful property with fantastic staff and is situated in an area which exudes relaxation. There are several restaurants and bars within easy walking distance and a glorious golf course just across the road.A 20 minute walk to the local shopping centre.

The hotels restaurants all offer high quality fare and sun beds are plentiful at either of the two pools or on the beach. We preferred the adults pool and were well looked after, particularly by Breeze who took great care every day to make sure we had all we needed.

It’s not difficult to recommend this hotel for its location, the luxurious premises itself and it’s totally customer focussed staff, but compared to similar properties in Dubai the cost is also a pleasant surprise!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear AlanBmald,

I was delighted to read that you and your partner enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the hotel facilities and dedicated service provided by our team members.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your partner back for another wonderful stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.