4,316 results
All reviews lexington grill peacock alley personal concierge dressing room azure restaurant luxurious hotel walk in wardrobe ice lollies kids club junior suite sea view amazing hotel rooms are huge special thanks family pool pool staff half board
Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel and great staff, all of whom could not have been more attentive.
The specialist restaurants are not cheap but well worth a visit.
Happy hour in the bars brings the price of drinks down to an acceptable level.
Would be happy to recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Flyer34537962218,

I was delighted to read that you and your partner enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the service provided by our team members as well as your dining experience.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your partner back for another excellent stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I recently visited the Waldorf in RAK for 7 nights. We were totally blown away with this hotel and a fantastic experience. I have travelled all over the world and been fortunate to stay at some incredible hotels but the Waldorf in RAK is definitely up there as one of the best. The quality of this hotel is something to be truly admired and enjoyed. The food is delicious (even in the buffet restaurant) the levels of service from all the staff is 100% and even though it's only 2 weeks since I was there, I really miss this place and can't wait to go back. The new Buddha bar outside is a wonderful addition to this resort. I can't thank the hotel enough for this stay and experience. See you soon (hopefully !!)

Room tip: A sea view is highly recommended
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Carl A,

I was delighted to read that you and your partner enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the service provided by our team members and your overall dining experience.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your partner back for another wonderful stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, son and I stayed for 9 nights in early March, as a Hilton diamond member we received complimentary breakfast and an upgrade to a junior balcony suite. The hotel is massive and beautiful and is only about a 50 min drive from Dubai airport... which is no longer than a drive to the palm. Would recommend, personally for us we preferred this hotel to the Waldorf on the palm

Date of stay: March 2019

Dear WichitaL1neman,

I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the room upgrade as well as the complimentary breakfast.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your family back for another wonderful stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Relaxing, unwinding and giving each other lots of love and attention is what this Babymoon is all about!

As a Hilton member, we were given the privilege to upgrade our room to this spacious and cozy Tower Suite where we also get to enjoy breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea and Marjan Island.

My personal favorite feature of the King Tower Suite is the walk in closet and the elegant marble bathroom where a Mama like me can unwind with a TV in the mirror, a soaking tub and separate rain shower. That I so want to replicate for my home!

We were also impressed of the grounds of this stylish hotel which is complemented with exquisite art that is inspired by the underwater world.

On our second day, we set off for a beach walk in the early morning sun.

Aww the fresh air while sun-bathing is a simple joy for a Mother of Two to be like Me, while seeing my boys absolutely enjoying the water has been a perfect moment for me!

This is how we started our day with a delicious, healthy and hearty breakfast at this beautiful light filled all day dining restaurant, the Qasr Al Bahr. It features live cooking, fresh juice and smoothie stations too.

Thank you so much, Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah! My husband and I, together with our first born and the baby I was carrying had a lovely, relaxing Babymoon!

Room tip: the King Tower Suite features a walk in closet and the elegant marble bathroom
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear diorellajoy,

I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the room upgrade to Tower suite, as well as your dining and beach experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our last 2 visits with our children we have stayed at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
This was our first time visiting Ras Al Khalimah. The transfer time from the Airport to the resort is about the same time as getting to the Palm, the only downside was the car the hotel had arranged didn't have enough seats so our youngest had to sit on my wife's lap which isn't the nicest way to start your holiday after a 7 hour flight.

Check-in was smooth even though we arrived at about 10.30am the hotel had our room ready within the hour, which I have to say is quite rare to get this service in Dubai, so top marks there!

The main restaurant is very good and the meat and whole fish section bordering on excellent, massive selection even for the fussiest of kids and the even then the chefs will prep fresh pasta if needed. Also, the chef's tolerance for high maintenance guests was superb! I don't think I would have been so accommodating with the guest who insisted on telling them how to cook eggs!

We also ate the Lexington which if you are from the UK this an average steak restaurant. Also if you visit Dubai regularly you will know wine is extremely expensive so no point in moaning about it! but I don't mind paying 100 quid a bottle but please buy some half decent wine rather this cheap stuff that you palm off as premium. Service here was extremely slow and problems with the bill which was 150 quid more than it should have been, once I pointed this out it was rectified after 2 attempts.

Top tip: You have to tell them that you are on half board even though you book through the hotel and you have to give your room number which surely has all your information on it. Also when you check in to make sure you tell them if your holiday has any extras included like free drinks etc otherwise you will be charged. Do this at check-in.

Also with regards to the hotel policy of kids 4 and under eat free, there is inconsistency across the hotel regarding the staff some knew about it and other just gave me a perplexed look when I stating this, even one of the managers didn't have a clue, the only person who brought this up was one of the pool waiters on our last day who said we didn't have to pay for our youngest, but by this time we had been paying all week.

Checking out took some effort as there were a few things that needed taking off the bill. Took several attempts and even though I was reassured several times that these would be deducted from the bill when we left very early the next morning drinks that shouldn't have been charged were still on the bill!

I would like to see the hotel adopting a proactive approach to problems, I always got the feeling it was my fault or an inconvenience for them, if I was overcharged or if our room stank of paint. Don't get me wrong these were sorted out.

The kids club was excellent our 2 boys 4 and 6 they loved the cookie the making diy papermaking, the staff were excellent with all the children and most of the time we returned to get them they didn't want to leave! which gave me and my wife a very nice break to enjoy the adult only bar. When it was the boys last night they were given a bag full of toys coloring, which is an excellent touch! The boys enjoyed the kids club so much that they want to come back and do 10 days next holiday. The only improvements I would like to see is some lights put into the children's park as it would be nice after dinner for the children to have something to do just to burn off the day's excitement and also a kids pool with slides that would make this place a must for families.

On the whole, we had a very relaxing holiday and the main thing was the kids had a blast! and really that's all that matters!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear reg f,

Thank you very much for sharing your detailed review on Trip Advisor about your experience with us. We want to sincerely apologize for your undesirable experience at the resort.

I would like to apologise for all the inconvenience you had to face such difficulties during your stay. We take pride in providing True Waldorf Service to each guest and we would like to do the same for you.

I would like to assure you that we are closely monitoring your feedback regarding the wine quality presented at Lexington Grill, our team members knowledge on Hilton’s kids policy and the confusion during the check-out process and have also shared them with the appropriate departments to handle accordingly.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you back for another wonderful stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.