4,316 results
All reviews lexington grill peacock alley personal concierge dressing room azure restaurant luxurious hotel ice lollies walk in closet kids club junior suite sea view amazing hotel rooms are huge special thanks family pool pool staff half board
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A great great stay! Lovely hotel and of course a lovely staff, i would like to say thank you to all the staff who did an amazing job looking after us. Special mention to michelle, ekaterina , nitika from reception. Jessica and Lizyl from concierge. Donabel michael and delfin from HK and ver jocel from buffet restaurant. Thanks to all of you guys! You are all amazing.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear jaybiscocho,

Thank you very much for sharing your detailed review on Trip Advisor about your experience with us.

I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the service provided by our team members.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your family back for another excellent stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel and great staff, all of whom could not have been more attentive.
The specialist restaurants are not cheap but well worth a visit.
Happy hour in the bars brings the price of drinks down to an acceptable level.
Would be happy to recommend this hotel to anybody.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear Flyer34537962218,

I was delighted to read that you and your partner enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the service provided by our team members as well as your dining experience.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your partner back for another excellent stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I recently visited the Waldorf in RAK for 7 nights. We were totally blown away with this hotel and a fantastic experience. I have travelled all over the world and been fortunate to stay at some incredible hotels but the Waldorf in RAK is definitely up there as one of the best. The quality of this hotel is something to be truly admired and enjoyed. The food is delicious (even in the buffet restaurant) the levels of service from all the staff is 100% and even though it's only 2 weeks since I was there, I really miss this place and can't wait to go back. The new Buddha bar outside is a wonderful addition to this resort. I can't thank the hotel enough for this stay and experience. See you soon (hopefully !!)

Room tip: A sea view is highly recommended
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Carl A,

I was delighted to read that you and your partner enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the service provided by our team members and your overall dining experience.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your partner back for another wonderful stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, son and I stayed for 9 nights in early March, as a Hilton diamond member we received complimentary breakfast and an upgrade to a junior balcony suite. The hotel is massive and beautiful and is only about a 50 min drive from Dubai airport... which is no longer than a drive to the palm. Would recommend, personally for us we preferred this hotel to the Waldorf on the palm

Date of stay: March 2019

Dear WichitaL1neman,

I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the room upgrade as well as the complimentary breakfast.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your family back for another wonderful stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Relaxing, unwinding and giving each other lots of love and attention is what this Babymoon is all about!

As a Hilton member, we were given the privilege to upgrade our room to this spacious and cozy Tower Suite where we also get to enjoy breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea and Marjan Island.

My personal favorite feature of the King Tower Suite is the walk in closet and the elegant marble bathroom where a Mama like me can unwind with a TV in the mirror, a soaking tub and separate rain shower. That I so want to replicate for my home!

We were also impressed of the grounds of this stylish hotel which is complemented with exquisite art that is inspired by the underwater world.

On our second day, we set off for a beach walk in the early morning sun.

Aww the fresh air while sun-bathing is a simple joy for a Mother of Two to be like Me, while seeing my boys absolutely enjoying the water has been a perfect moment for me!

This is how we started our day with a delicious, healthy and hearty breakfast at this beautiful light filled all day dining restaurant, the Qasr Al Bahr. It features live cooking, fresh juice and smoothie stations too.

Thank you so much, Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah! My husband and I, together with our first born and the baby I was carrying had a lovely, relaxing Babymoon!

Room tip: the King Tower Suite features a walk in closet and the elegant marble bathroom
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear diorellajoy,

I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the room upgrade to Tower suite, as well as your dining and beach experience.