4,316 results
All reviews lexington grill peacock alley personal concierge dressing room azure restaurant luxurious hotel walk in wardrobe ice lollies kids club junior suite sea view amazing hotel rooms are huge special thanks family pool pool staff half board
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel to celebrate my birthday, we dined at all the restaurants in the hotel during my stay. The food was rather disappointing I would only recommended the Japanese restaurant as it was the best. On our very first experience I asked the waitress to add my Hilton honour rewards card to my bill so I receive points for what I spend ( which I am
Yet to receive) I was told by the staff that I would receive 20% discount because I was a HH gold member! 4 different staff from the 4 different restaurants I dined in during my stay all said the same thing, I was told discount would be applied upon check out. Just before checking out I approached the concierge to confirm this, I was told that the discount should have been applied to the bill when issued and she would speak to the manager to have the discount applied upon check out. To my surprise there was no discount upon check out, I asked to speak to a manager in order to understand why staff told me I have a discount and nothing was applied, the most arrogant relation manager Katia approached me, as I explained what happened her response was “ we don’t have a discount “ I asked why staff told me this she responded by saying “ I asked the restaurant staff and they said they never spoke to you about a discount “ so in other words she is calling us the customers liars ! When I stated this fact to her she said “ if that’s how you want to understand what I say” she refused to apologise or acknowledge that I was mis informed and misled by the staff, I told her that I would happily point out the members of staff who told us about the discount she said she couldn’t do that, as a relation manager she should have addressed the issue with her staff in order to stop this from happening to other guests, but Katia doesn’t believe in the term the customer is always right, in actual fact to her the only concern was I settle my hotel bill as she told me “ there is no discount are you ready to settle your bill now “
I asked to speak to a higher manager as clearly Katia was rude implying that we are liars, and unhelpful to the matter. I was told that the GM is not available, when I took his contact details, I looked at her name tag she arrogantly responded “ yes my name is Katia if you want to complain”
Absolutely disgraceful attitude from a relations manager, she could have resolved this issue in many ways however her arrogant unprofessional behaviour has completely put me off staying at any Hilton hotel in the future.
It is clear that this hotel has zero customer service, staff are not trained to do their job properly, and mislead customers.
I would not recommend staying here at all !

Trip type: Travelled with family
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Iara B,

Thank you very much for sharing your detailed review on Trip Advisor about your experience with us.

Following your feedback, I have made sure to take direct action on several key areas of activity concerning your dining experience with regards to discount miscommunication and the approach of our team to various situations.

We take pride in maintaining the highest quality standards for our guests and it remains important for us to maintain clear and concise communication with our guests and within our team alike.

We deeply appreciate you taking the time to personally write your feedback and I personally hope that you will allow us the opportunity to prove the meaning of True Waldorf Service.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A great great stay! Lovely hotel and of course a lovely staff, i would like to say thank you to all the staff who did an amazing job looking after us. Special mention to michelle, ekaterina , nitika from reception. Jessica and Lizyl from concierge. Donabel michael and delfin from HK and ver jocel from buffet restaurant. Thanks to all of you guys! You are all amazing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear jaybiscocho,

I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the service provided by our team members.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your family back for another excellent stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel and great staff, all of whom could not have been more attentive.
The specialist restaurants are not cheap but well worth a visit.
Happy hour in the bars brings the price of drinks down to an acceptable level.
Would be happy to recommend this hotel to anybody.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear Flyer34537962218,

I was delighted to read that you and your partner enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the service provided by our team members as well as your dining experience.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your partner back for another excellent stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I recently visited the Waldorf in RAK for 7 nights. We were totally blown away with this hotel and a fantastic experience. I have travelled all over the world and been fortunate to stay at some incredible hotels but the Waldorf in RAK is definitely up there as one of the best. The quality of this hotel is something to be truly admired and enjoyed. The food is delicious (even in the buffet restaurant) the levels of service from all the staff is 100% and even though it's only 2 weeks since I was there, I really miss this place and can't wait to go back. The new Buddha bar outside is a wonderful addition to this resort. I can't thank the hotel enough for this stay and experience. See you soon (hopefully !!)

Room tip: A sea view is highly recommended
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Carl A,

I was delighted to read that you and your partner enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the service provided by our team members and your overall dining experience.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your partner back for another wonderful stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, son and I stayed for 9 nights in early March, as a Hilton diamond member we received complimentary breakfast and an upgrade to a junior balcony suite. The hotel is massive and beautiful and is only about a 50 min drive from Dubai airport... which is no longer than a drive to the palm. Would recommend, personally for us we preferred this hotel to the Waldorf on the palm

Dear WichitaL1neman,

I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the room upgrade as well as the complimentary breakfast.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your family back for another wonderful stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.