We were intorduced to this resort by a groupon deal. After buying the deal , we went through the reviews for this resort , so didnt keep much hope as the reviews were not that positive. The resort is located near to the Baraccuda resort /Dream land umm al quwain. But we drove through the emirates road to rak, wherein when we reach rak, we get an option in a roundabout to take umm al quwain/Al Jazira al Hammra OR Rak. You can take Al Jazira al Hammra route and go further straight till you see the board of the resort. On the way you will come across an ADNOC petrol station.
We reached the resort .. and place away from city .. shaded car space was available. We headed to the reception and the staff was friendly and the check in procedures was completed at the earliest. We stayed on a week day so the resort was peaceful and had few people. We were taken to our room by an attender and the room was beautiful .. facing the pool and the beach. We were welcolmed by a basket of fruits as mentioned on the deal. The place was quiet and enjoyed it. We can play the pool, enjoy the pool side bar, play table tennis or sun bath in the beach. The climate was fair on this day ...but the heat was building up by noon time. The pool was clean and on one occassion we had a manager who walked into us to enquire about the service. The problem faced was the drainage system of our room was not proper. We had pool of water in the dry area of the washroom, but it did dry out in a while. The dinner was Yumm and enjoyed the server by the attender. Secondly the view beach was nice but didnt want to go in there ..didnt look nice...
I would recommend it for a getwaway for a day if you need to relax..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the coast and the hills of Ras Al Khaimah, the Bin Majid Beach Resort is in a prime location on a 1.3-mile-long stretch of private beach. It has an outdoor pool and guest room with sea views. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Rooms at the Bin Majid Beach Resort have air conditioning and modern wood furnishings. They come equipped with a minibar and satellite TV. The bathrooms include luxury amenities. The hotel has a variety of dining options. Guests can enjoy a wide range of international cuisine poolside. There is an Arabic coffee shop that has sheesha, as well as a nightclub with live music and traditional dancers. The Bin Majid Beach Resort features 3 separate swimming pools and has a range of recreational activities including tennis, volleyball, and water sports. Bin Majid Beach Resort is 3.2 km from Al Hamra Golf Club and is 13.2 km from Ras Al Khaimah Airport. The resort has a 24-hour front desk and free on-site private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bin Majid Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bin Majid Beach Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Bin Majid Beach Resort Ras Al Khaimah