Smartline Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort
US$144
US$146
US$128
AccorHotels.com
Jannah Resort & Villas(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$222
US$176
  • Beachfront
Al Hamra Residence & Village(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$105
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Rixos Bab Al Bahr(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$847
US$450
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Doubletree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$69
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsbin majidcabana baroasis restaurantwaikiki barpremium chaletswimming poolentertainment teamthe general managerfront office staffnice beachrestaurant managerprivate beachmini barmarjan islandrelaxing stayshort breakf b
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The place was very good reception staff was also friendly especially Ms. Cris is I’m not wrong she was very friendly always smiling. Were on the other hand the food was uneatable really have no words to say.
As the place & staff makes it so special but only for food makes a bad experience.
We could love to come back but whenever we thing of the food specially the dinner we can't come & stay.
However the pool bar is very nice staff is also very very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Archy C
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I was there on a holiday to ras al khaima, with another friend, Mr.Mehta and his family and drove down from Dubai. It was a weekend ,so the hotel was packed.We had room number 431 on fourth floor, room was good, overlooking the beach and comfortable. The beach attached to it is clean and a good swimming pool, good choice of restaurants although all of them full and very crowded.We had asked for an extra bed for my son, which arrived by mid night, which was the only thing to be upset.The breakfast choice was good although the serving staff had lost the direction because of this big rush and crowd. The reception staff was very cheerful and courteous.I would recommend this hotel for family but not on an weekend.

Room Tip: Good hotel , next to beach. I would not recommend on a week end or holiday, otherwise a very nice resort,good choice of restaurants and good people
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nimish B
OzgurC987, General Manager at Smartline Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Dear Nimish Bhatia,

Thank you for reviewing our resort in Tripadvisor. I am delighted to learn that your family and friends enjoyed their stay with us. On a special note I have shared your comments with my department heads for keeping the standards at all times constantly.

Thank you once again for your constructive feedback and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We are coming from Dubai, I was looking for a nice place to stay for a night and found Bin Majid Beach Resort in Ras Al Khaimah on the internet. My daughter, wife and came tom stay with a little bit of hesitation but we are very much enjoyed and relaxed. We will definitely come back again for a longer time. It is always a need for a short break after long day’s work and stressful week in Dubai. We found the Bin Majid beach Resort RAK one of the best small family beach resort with a lots of greens, flowers and trees in UAE. The drive DXB was fun and nice side seeing. The staff at the check-in was friendly, quick and offered us a shilled drinks. They were extra taking care of my kid and we were guided to our room that we found very clean and modern. Fruit basket and refreshment made us feel special. Extra thanks for that. Showers, towels, beds are great. Happy hour at the Zulus Pub made my happy day. The snack and the cold drinks at the pool was just great. We had a Swedish and Thai massage which was very nice it was also reasonable priced at the new opened SPA. Small recommendation; could be nice if some hot drinks were offered after massage at the SPA, of course comp! Breakfast, lunch and dinner food at the Oasis restaurant found simple but very delicious and great variety of dishes served by friendly staff. We met Mr. Ozgur Cireli, the General Manager of the hotel told us about the new projects and the developments about the beach resort starting from the beach bar and other restaurants. We will be exited to come back and feel the difference and have the chilled drinks from Mohammad again at the beach. The entire staff served us with very passionate. I would like to thank all the staff of every department who were very dedicated to their duty and friendly service. I have gone with my daughter for a round Jet skiing and it was great to feel the wind and the salty sea on my face. Our room at the beach side was great. we have opened the door and windows and we were hearing the waves and birds. I wrote this after 7 days of my stay and even to think about it, made me feel hunger to go back again tomorrow or next week and we will surely come again soon with friends or family. Thanks to all of you and you guys made the Bin Majid beach Resort 5* ++

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time for writing such detailed and positive comments. It gives me great pleasure to see that you and your family have enjoyed their stay thoroughly; the room, location, staff, service, Spa and activities.

Our team here is dedicated to make our guests' stay a memorable one at all times and hearing these comments is the biggest reward for them, seeing that their efforts are recognized.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience in Tripadvisor and we look forward to welcoming you and your family hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Had a last minute decision to discover Al Hamra part of RAK although it was a long weekend attached to public holiday. We were happy having the chance to get a room at Bin Majid resort yet not knowing the area .I believe my own eyes and taste of the present moment with an advanterous mind and post to my visit now I am happy that had a chance to discover a clean,fresh odoured room, new clean beach where you can get perfect relaxation under the coconut trees (I didn't see them before in UAE) , collect sea shells while doing the sun rise swim and walk,chatting at every stop of the resort with the friendly team holding together the resort like a family property with professional, positive attidute (They really place the guest experience and expectations at top of their mind ) It was a great welcoming from the general manager himself while we were doing the check in,during the stay and at the check out ) We were being adressed by our names and remembering what we ordered by the waiters.Will visit again for sure.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
OzgurC987, General Manager at Smartline Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Dear Bassenko,

Thank you for your taking the time to review our Resort. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us thoroughly and we met your expectations of a good relaxing beach holiday. I am delighted to read your positive notes about the team members which are shared with all of them.

The family of Beach Resort as you mentioned are looking forward to welcome you back hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Living in Dubai, my wife and i were looking for a nice place to relax in UAE while having a long weekend. In RAK at Bin Majid Beach Resort we found the ideal retreat to get rid of the city stress with a beautiful beach with trees.
The check-in was quick and we were guided to our room that we found very clean and well climatised. Everything we were looking for was available, from the happy hour at the Zulus Pub, the snack and the cold drink at the pool, Spa for any kind of relaxation massage... We had beakfast, lunch and dinner at the Oasis restaurant and were delighted to find a simple but very delicious food with a great variety of dishes. We had the pleasure of meeting with Mr Ozgur Cireli, General Manager, who explained us his will and concern to always better develop and improve the property. We would like also thank all the staff of every department who were very dedicated to their duty and friendly. (we particularly thank Mr Gabriel and Mr Alex from the Oasis Restaurant). We will sure come again soon, with friends or family to this place where we can feel home...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple