6,399 results
All reviews bay club anchor bar marjan island animation team pirate ship green band double tree doubletree by hilton value added travel pool bar aqua park kids club special thanks main restaurant all inclusive package buffet restaurant special mention
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary on September14 2018.A big surprise was waiting for me in the restaurant from my Husband.. It was awesome and we really enjoyed the day... Thank you so much CHEF SAWAF & MR. SUBASH for making our day marvelous... Best wishes for all the great endeavors

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Aneetapaul01
NaderH69, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Aneetapaul01,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor Web site!

It was an absolute delight to have welcomed you to our resort DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island.
We have reviewed your recent stay at our hotel and we appreciate your feedback.

Your wonderful comments make our efforts so much more worthwhile knowing they are appreciated.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The resort is the best choice if you want understated luxury with the best comfort and service you can think of. Its not over crowded. The staff is fully committed to customer service. A fantastic experience. We love to come back.
We would like to mention special thanks to Mr.Subash the F&B manager and his team for looking after us... Wishing you good luck... Happy Newyear

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ASHWIN V

Dear Ashwin V,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor Web site!

We have reviewed your recent stay at our hotel and we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great place,Fantastic services,Real value for money.Enjoyed stay with Family and friends during long weekend.Varities of food. Peaceful ambiance and great scenery makes it more tempting to visit again and again.

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank VijayMahlavat

Dear Vijay Mahlavat,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor website!
Pleased to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had came there for New year and its very nice with fireworks. Me my wife and two kids we had lots of fun..... I stay there for 4days..... The first day I ate in almarjan restaurants where the breakfast buffet has varieties of choice that we love it.... All the staffs are friendly and well trained as well.... Chefs in the omlete sections are ver polite.... And second day we had our dinner in one of the Italian restaurants which was also awesome.... And we love the food as well.... Perfect Italian taste love the kids club as my child's are fun of playing,....
I will definitely come back and will recommend to my friends and family as well....

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Exploration326475

Dear Exploration32647,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor website!
Pleased to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I have been very satisfied with hotel services. Very native beach, clean and smooth sea. I felt safety and comfortably. I can to advise this resort for family with a children and the elders mainly.There are possibilities for a lot of kinds of sports, especially water sports.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tour51584381285

Dear Tour51584381285,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor website!
Pleased to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable.