6,429 results
All reviews bay club anchor bar marjan island animation team pirate ship green band double tree doubletree by hilton value added travel pool bar aqua park kids club special thanks main restaurant all inclusive package buffet restaurant special mention
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was my second time to visit RAK,both time I got opportunity to enjoy double tree's top notch hospitality. Keep up the good work,will see you soon. Should not forget to thank the food and beverage team for the wonderful dinner. This place is highly recommended from my experience.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Noel201177
NaderH69, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Noel201177,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor Web site!

I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I'm in love with this place!

We spent Christmas Day at Islander's Brunch.

The atmosphere was absolutely amazing, with delicious food, outstanding service, appropriate music, and the best view in town!

So much fun. Thank you! Especially a big shout out to Nader! <3
A Christmas I'll never forget!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lisa B

Dear Lisa B,

Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent family holiday to suit my all ages.Room spotless food excellent facilities one of the best hotels I have visited. A perfect place for a holiday in a beautiful area fifty minutes from the airport

Room tip: Everything perfect *****
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank ajr0se

Dear ajr0se,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor Web site!

It was an absolute delight to have welcomed you to our resort DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island. We have reviewed your recent stay at our hotel and we appreciate your feedback. Your wonderful comments make our efforts so much more worthwhile knowing they are appreciated.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is the 2nd time we stayed here and most probably will not be the last.... The facilities aresuperb especially for kids tge playground and and kids club. We truly enjoyed every stay we had here. The rooms are so comfortable and the beddibg are so comfy. The room service and housekeeping are extraordinary especially Tibin- he is really an asset to your property. Mr. Marzouk is so warm and accommodate. THANK YOU SO MUCH THE WONDERFUL STAY!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lauramaxene

Dear Lauramaxene,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor website!

Pleased to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Living in Dubai, we wanted to have a quick break out of town in order to relax.
Well… We got it all at the DoubleTree by Hilton.

After a quick 1 hour of driving from Dubai, we arrived there. From the beginning till the end the service was amazing. We received 2 welcome warm cookies at the reception. Can we call that a warm welcome ? :-)
We got our check-in done in 7 minutes chrono ! We got driven to our room in a buggy. During the drive, the concierge explained us the entire facilities. Arriving in the room first we’ve been amazed by the beach view.
We straight went to the brunch.
The brunch.. Well it was amazing ! So many cocktails, food from everywhere in the world. And the way it’s done ! from a live Burrata to a live Thai ice cream without forgetting the fresh pasta and the huge selection of cheese.
Being able to be outside with a beach view while brunching is simply amazing.
Don’t forget that you’re on an island so you’re not surrounded by huge buildings. It really feel like being on holiday.
The roof top for the after brunch is simply a great experience with a live Dj and Live saxophonist. (Live guitarist is playing during the brunch and his performance was very smooth and put everybody in a good mood).
Did I told you that all the staff was amazing yet ?
Well back to the room we had a very restful and peaceful night. The bedding is very comfortable. Being 2m02 I was surprise to have a “bed sitting extension” at the end of the bed in order to have my feet laying on it(that normally hang out of the bed due to my height). That made my night even more comfortable.
The next morning we went for breakfast. Huge selection of food with good juices and some live cooking station. You can sit either inside or outside.

We enjoyed the beach for few hours and then it was already time to go back to Dubai.

We will definitely go back and are already looking forward to it !

I couldn’t find anything that went wrong at all.

I can’t say that from a lot of hotels.

Well done to the team !

See you soon

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank j01216

Dear j01216,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor Web site!

Pleased to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. We appreciate your positive note on our team members.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.