We stayed at the Hilton Ras Al-Khaminah in June this year, with out two young children aged 3 and a half and 1 and a half. No words can do this hotel justice. It exceeded all of our expectations. Everything was perfect, from the welcome, quick service, excellent rooms, a fantastic breakfast buffet.. there was so much on offer to ear you can't get through everything... The icing on the cake for u, was how child friendly the hotel was. When the hotel recognised we had two young children they provided us with extra water bottles everyday in our room (we didn't ask for this), they were very friendly towards out children and would always make the effort to speak to them and if there were ever any issues they responded in an instance. It was truly a first family holiday that we will never forget and definitely a hotel we will re-visit when the children are older... The rooms were to a top spec, the private beach was fantastic and there was so much to do, with Dubai, Abu Dhabi all being within close proximity and the hotel having tours on everyday. We went on the Dubai City Tour and the Dessert Safari. If you do go to this hotel, you must go on the dessert safari, it is the most amazing and enjoyable experience, especially if you have children. Will definitely be returning to the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah at some point in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa