My partner and I stayed here for three nights, a bit of a last minute getaway and it was perfect. The staff at the hotel bent over backwards to ensure that our stay was wonderful. The hotel is lovely, we were lucky and got upgraded to a villa, these are gorgeous, private beach, turquoise sea, white sand! The hotel was spotlessly clean, the food (we went all inclusive although there was a bit of a mix up as they normally only do all inclusive for stays of 5 nights or more) was varied, tasty, fresh and there was plenty of it. We ate at a few of the bars/restaurants and it was all excellent. Its not a lively resort, and I don't know that it would be good for families who like to do stuff! Having said that there is a water sports centre where you can do most things including fishing and the hotel organises coaches to Dubai and RAK town for water parks and shopping. BUT if you want to go away, relax, do absolutely nothing and be waited on hand and foot this is the place to go! We can't wait to go back, truly a little bit of Heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Southall Travel, Hilton EMEA, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa