We stayed at this resort in May of this year. We booked premium all inclusive. Which was great (Except a couple of points a will raise later).
We arrived and where booked in straight away, my mother and father booked the holiday only a fortnight before we left and when they asked if there room could be closer to us this was not a problem and they were reallocated a deluxe sea view room 2 doors away from us.
As it had been a long day we went to the bar and I asked for a "Peroni" but I was told that this is not on the All inclusive, I statd that I was on Premium All Inclusive but still this lager was not on the Package?!
So this Hotel has an All Inclusive Package and a Premium All Inclusive Package but Peroni is not on the list, but Corona (which is the same price about £7per bottle is)??????
As we arrived late and had missed dinner, the receptionist stated that food would be brought to the room, which it was, but 4 very small sandwiches (two piece of bread, filled and cut into 4) isn't what I would call meal for 2 adults and two children..
Deluxe sea view rooms are very spacious and cleaned each day.
The following morning we all went for breakfast and the Hotel offers a great variety of foods and breakfast through out the holiday was great and thanks to Juan for his service each day a credit to the central dining area.
The pool area was fabulous for children and a life guard was always there ( even in 100 degree heat with no parasol, HILTON please sort this out these guys are looking after your customers all day in serious heat please supply them with a dedicated parasol!!!)
Most of our Lunches were at the BBQ restaurant and service was great you really get a personal service here each day Abu and Sagar gave a great service, a very relaxed restaurant.
Evening meals in the main restaurant were very busy and I always felt rushed. We also dined at the four Al a Carte restaurants which were fabulous.
Altogether a great Hotel but sort out the All Inclusive and Premium Packs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hilton EMEA, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa