This hotel is wonderful and I would go back again and again and again!!!
The food is amazing, so much choice, the rooms are lovely, very modern and clean, both times we have been we have had garden terrace and the pool has been a few steps away.
The service is amazing, nothing is to much trouble for any member of staff, I dont think I have ever seen a member of staff not smiling.
We were All Inclusive and this is something I would definately recommend although it is a shame it finishes at midnight, I do wonder if the hotel will ever consider extending this.
Every day we ate lunch in the Al Bahar where they have a BBQ, Its all so healthy and tasty! We would like to give a special mention for Sagar in the Al Bahar who made us feel so welcome and special and we were very sad to say goodbye!!! Also thank you to the BBQ chef whose name we did not get for cooking us such tasty food!
At night we ate in the main restaurant every night, and as there is a different theme each night we were more than happy with this! Our favourite nights were South American and Indian and our favourite member of staff was Keith, she was so friendly, always remembered us and talked to us and again made us feel so welcome.
One of the chefs Diana, also was very sweet and always talking to us and recommending food for us.
My boyfriend found it quite hard not to be able to wear shorts to the restaurant as it was so hot at night, so it meant having to wear long trousers for dinner and then go and get changed to go on elsewhere which was a bit annoying but again we understand, but sometimes some smart shorts and a shirt can be smarter than what some people would wear at dinner, even if they are wearing long trousers!
A few nights we went to the 6 degrees bar, which has the potential to be great, but was never busy! Which is a shame as it has lovely views. Maybe in busier months they get more people in?
We also liked the pool bar, when we visited in September they had music playing but this visit they didnt which was a shame as it was very quiet.
Our cleaner for room 2125 was Wael. He was just fantastic! Every day we came back to a sparkling clean room, and a different piece of towel art! He took time to talk to us, looked after us in any way possible and again we were very sad to say goodbye to him.
We also used the spa, on both holidays and had a couples massage - amazing!!!!! Was the perfect end to our holiday!
All in all this holiday was fantastic, the hotel really is wonderful and we are already looking at dates to come back!!!!
Thank you to everyone at the hotel for making our holiday so special .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa