Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$123
Orbitz.com
US$144
US$132
  • Breakfast included
Marjan Island Resort & Spa(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$73
AccorHotels.com
Rixos Bab Al Bahr(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$289
  • Breakfast included
Al Hamra Residence & Village(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$78
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Doubletree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$47
Priceline
  • Pool
US$135
US$100
  • Beachfront
5,986 results
All reviewsmaarid restaurantvirgin reppura vidavirgin holidaysxo barbrazilian restaurantdhow bardome barthe salt water poolpiaceri da gustarebeach villamain restauranthalf boardmanar mallresort spaall inclusive packageswim up bar
Reviewed 13 July 2012

My wife and I stayed there for a weekend in April. The resort is huge and located on the outskirts of Ras al Khaimah town. We got an upgrade upon arrival which was a very nice gesture.
The chalet we got was equipped with everything you need and directly at the beach. The resort has his own private beach (whole bay). You can choose between two restaurants for breakfast and the buffet is huge and with a wide selection of food.
The resort was very busy during our stay but because of our room (in a chalet) we had no problems with noise. Overall it is a perfect resort for a small vacation and has all amenity of a five star resort.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SAT33
RMHiltonRAKResortSpa, Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Dear Sat33,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to post a personal review here at TripAdvisor following your stay at the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa in April.

We are delighted to note that you found our overall service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this is what we strive to achieve at all times.

We truly appreciate your feedback / review as it is comments from our valued guests that enable us to improve our services and facilities and glad to know that you have enjoyed your weekend stay with us.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort for another weekend, away from Dubai!

Reviewed 11 July 2012

I visited the Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa from the 4th to the 11th May 2012. My room was on the 5th floor and had a great view across the whole of the complex. I found it to be a really superb room, it was huge and well furnished. I found the bed to be really comfortable and the room was quiet. The balcony was large and a great place to watch the world go by during early evening. Check in was fast and efficient. I arrived on the Virgin early morning flight and despite there being a bit of a queue all of us had our rooms quickly. Breakfast was still being served so it was great to get a bite to eat after the flight.

I only booked half board as I don't really drink that much and am never too bothered about lunch, I found the breakfasts excellent, so much choice. You can have anything that you wish - this is the same with dinner. I don't eat meat but found a great selection to eat each night. I did have a couple of small glasses of wine which cost around £6 a glass. So not cheap but enjoyable.

The whole hotel is kept in a really clean condition, the entrance area, the swimming pool area's and bars are all immaculate. The staff work really hard and are polite and efficient.

I visited several of the bars but didn't really sit down for the evening in them. The walk around the complex is lovely in the evening. I didn't bother trying other restaurants as I was happy with the main buffet style one. There have been reviews about unruly children but I didn't come across any problems. The coffee shop does a good cappuccino and pastry if you want to stop and sit a while.

I mainly used the large sea water pool, it was a true delight. There are a number of pools and lots of sun beds though I do think they need more umbrellas. I didn't have a problem with getting a towel, bed or umbrella. I was pleased about that as it was around 42 degrees when I was there! I booked a few trips through the Virgin rep who to be honest isn't terribly interested in having an intro chat on your arrival, if you want any questions asked then speak to the concierge service who are really helpful.

Before I arrived I had sent a request for extra water in my room as I need to drink at least 3 litres of water a day due to a medical condition, it was all organised by Tatiana who didn't let me down. I also got several phone calls to check all was fine. A huge thanks to all staff. I hope to return again to this lovely hotel and would recommend it to anyone though its not near to Dubai, there is still things to do. I went on the desert safari which was great fun and to Oman on a dhow which I wouldn't do again as the travelling time was long and it was so hot on the dhow found it all too much. I didn't venture into Dubai as I only had 6 nights. I really had a great holiday, an excellent place to relax and unwind.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank bessieb

Dear bessieb,

thanks a lot for your second review following your stay with us in Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa.

We truly appreciate any feedback as it is comments from our valued guests that enable us to improve our services and facilities, and we are delighted to know that you found our team, our service, resort facilities and our restaurant service to your satisfaction, as this is what we strive to achieve at all times.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort for another enjoyable stay, to relax and unwind.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

stayed here 06/04/2012/for 8 days me@ my wife who has mobility issues and my 12 year old very large hotel with very good accessiblity for my wife with her walker to get freely around the resort .italian restaurant is nice the steakhouse is superb buffet is okay .the pools are large and a few to choose from ie adult only or saltwater or standard pool service was very good .our room was of a very good size and a nice view of the pool and sea as well overall a good family holiday

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank peterdeanakimzak

Dear Peterdeanakimzak,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to post a personal review here at TripAdvisor following your stay at the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa.

We truly appreciate your feedback / review as it is comments from our valued guests that enable us to improve our services and facilities and glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Indeed, our Resort offers a large choice of facilities with access for people having mobility issue including in our rooms, restaurants, bars and pools.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

The best thing is sea water HUGE pool , you 'll love it ! Also seriously the breakfast variety is one of a kind , a complete success to Hilton's chain worldwide (as usual)

Take one of the rooms on the pool, they are great and you can enjoy sneaking to the pool from your own balcony !

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TamerRadwan

Dear TamerRadwan,

Thank you very much for such a delightful review. In a few words you said so much. Our salt pool is very famous particularly during the sunset where the view is amazing from the bar.

Hilton Breakfast is well known around the world and am happy to read that you enjoyed it as well in our restaurant as it is the best way to start the day!

We wish all your future holidays to be as enjoyable for you.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

if you need to relax and enjoy your weekend in a very quiet place so Hilton Ras Alkhaimah resort is the best choice. with the shuttle bus every one hour daily to Hilton RAK resort to use the amazing wonderful beach. The staff are amazing helpful starting from the doorman,the concierge the reception till the duty manager (Mohamed) who was really helpful during my stay.

I really loved it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

Dear Tamer A,

I was pleased to read your comments, mentioning your satisfaction about your stay, and the facilities at our Big Sister hotel on the beach,
We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future!

Kindest regards,