Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$467
US$144
US$146
US$128
AccorHotels.com
Jannah Resort & Villas(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$222
US$176
  • Beachfront
Rixos Bab Al Bahr(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$847
US$450
  • Breakfast included
Al Hamra Residence & Village(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$105
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Doubletree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$69
Priceline
5,952 results
All reviewsmaarid restaurantvirgin reppura vidavirgin holidaysxo barbrazilian restaurantdhow bardome barthe salt water poolpiaceri da gustarebeach villamain restauranthalf boardmanar mallresort spaall inclusive packageswim up bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I stayed for 2 days in Nov 2012 and enjoyed every moment of my business trip recently. All the staff at this resort are very very helpful, and they are all extremely pleasant. I wanna come back to this hotel for all my future visits .Worth for Business and personal trips !!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
RMHiltonRAKResortSpa, Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2012

Dear Trotterin,

Thank you very much for such a delightful review. In a few words you said so much. It is very kind of you to recognize our team members which will create many smiles here.

We wish all your future holidays to be as enjoyable for you.

Reviewed 22 November 2012

I have spent 2 days at Hilton resort to spend my first anniversary, it was a wonderful experience, really enjoyed the beach, spa, food and overall service. The whole staff was very friendly, our anniversary dinner was at Passage To Asia, there the Restaurant manager Ashvin did things outta his way to arrange amazing candle light dinner. Also Mr. Saquib from house-keeping was very welcoming and helpful. He showed us around and made us feel really comfortable there, didnt seem like it was a new place to us. Wouldn't mind going back again next year for our next anniversary.

Room Tip: Go for it, just the service charges to room are pretty high compared to other hotels in UAE, and ya its lovely to dine in the restaurants.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
RMHiltonRAKResortSpa, Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2012

Dear HumairHameed,

We are very proud that you have chosen us to celebrate your 1st Anniversary. Thanks for your kind comments about your stay with us.

As you have so well written, you express your joy of participating in many facets of what we have to offer. It is very kind of you, taking the time, in letting us know.

I am truly happy to read that you are planning your next visit to Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa. My team and myself are looking forward to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed 22 November 2012

My wife and I have just returned from a wonderful holiday at Hilton resort & spa RAK. All the staff at this resort are very very helpful, and they are all extremely pleasant. 3 in particular stood out. Jimmy the virgin rep. was very helpful and efficient. My wife is a very fussy eater, chef Neeraj attended to her requests efficiently. Mahmoud at the Sunset bar is more than helpful, he goes out of his way to help everyone. I witnessed him dealing with two separate guests, one Russian and one Italian who seemed to be upset, he dealt with the matter very efficiently and they both left smiling. In my opinion he is a great asset to the hotel.
This is an excellent value for money hotel compared to Dubai.
We will be back soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Robert h,

I cannot thank you enough for your kind comments on tripadvisor with regards to your recent stay at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa.

I will personally relay your feedback to the team who will be glad to know that his efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. Your comments, as "we will return" will give the team more motivation to be better ever, thank you for the time taken to write your wonderful words in Tripadvisor.

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

We stayed at the Hilton resort for nine nights in early November. We wanted a beach, a pool and a good choice of restaurants and we got everything we wanted. Travelling with Virgin, we upgraded to the larger club room, took advantage of their free shuttle in to Dubai to visit the Burj Khalifa which was an amazing experience and also did the dhow cruise on the Musandam Peninsula: bit of a cramped journey but the cruise, food, swim stops and the dolphins made it very worthwhile.

The room when we arrived did smell a bit musty, but guest services, who phoned us shortly after arrival did offer to move us immediately. We opted to stay and whilst the smell didn't disappear entirely, it certainly didn't spoil things. The bed was comfortable and the room was a great size. We did have a bit of running saga getting our daily newspaper and occasionally, we had a towel shortage, but all we had to do was pick up the phone and within five minutes we were straight. You might say you shouldn't have to do this, but these things do happen and they really didn't merit getting annoyed about.

The club room gave us (amongst other things) complimentary massages in the spa, a sparkling breakfast which was expansive to say the least and the reserved sun loungers which we really appreciated. I didn't see any real shortages of beds but the resort does get busy at weekends and the staff did seem to spend a lot of time moving beds from the shade around the pool into the sun on those days.

As a couple, we don't tend to eat or drink much other than water during the day. So we stayed room and breakfast and paid for drinks and an evening meal. A sundowner, drinks before dinner, seven nights a la carte and two nights buffet still came in at under the all inclusive deal: it suited us very well and the food in all of the restaurants was good - we enjoyed the Italian and Pura Vida particularly and the chef in the latter was so pleased to be asked to cook a blue steak, he came out to enthuse with us as it isn't something he got to do very often.

The staff were always cheerful and friendly - they didn't get it right on every occasion but nothing was a problem to fix. The service overall in all of the restaurants was good, even at breakfast when it was really busy and each venue had a good atmosphere.

For a sunshine holiday in November with something for everyone, the Hilton proved to be a good choice and I would both return and recommend.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear BinkyBoo6,

We certainly appreciate you taking your time to let us know what a great holiday you had here with us.

As we read, you virtually enjoyed each and every amenity we offer. In order to provide this atmosphere it is most important to have your constructive feedback which is very valuable for us to know. Your comments are so detailed and I thank you again for taking your time to give your fantastic feedback to us. I have already conveyed your feedback to the team who will be glad to know that his efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. Certainly we can see some areas of improvement and your valued feedback will help us to make it even better.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Hello,
my wife and I stayed at the RAK Hilton resort & spa in October for 10 days. All in all a wonderful time: the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, made the stay very pleasant. The hotel restaurants are very very good. If you love meat you have to see the steak house. Next to it a very good (!) Asian restaurant. The Italian restaurant overlooking the pool from the balcony is a must!

We loved the huge number of pools! You don't know where to swim first. The sea is very nice, too, with lots of things offered by the beach club.

I can fully recommend to stay in this resort - we definitely consider to come back!

:-)

Room Tip: Sea view is a must !!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Marcus S,

How pleasing it is to read your well written accolades of our resort, our team members and your overall enjoyment you and your wife had being here with us.

You pointed out a number of key features of the property, thanks for your positive comments about the outdoor facilities, our different restaurants and the quality of food in our a la carte outlets.

We kindly send you our most appreciative thank you. May all your future travels be as joyous and we certainly will look forward to your return visit.