A great hotel with a setting right on the beach. Don't be put off by the surrounding area as you drive in, as once in the hotel the beachfront location comes into full view. We stayed on all inclusive for a week and upgraded to club room. We stayed in block 3 overlooking the saltwater pool. Rooms are decorated nicely and have all the usual fittings.The food was excellent in the buffet restaurant, with different choices every day. If you enjoy having a drink then be aware that like all Dubai hotels, alcoholic drinks are not cheap ( £6.50 a pint £8 a glass of wine) if you are not all inclusive. Pool & beach towels are supplied and there's a good size gym and some shops on site. We didn't venture outside to the local Shopping Mall so can't comment on it.What makes this hotel is the staff, happy smiling service where nothing's too much trouble. A special mention to Faiz in the adult only pool bar and Yonas at the swim up bar and Muniz at the Dhow beach bar who made sure we had a great time. We will go back to watch the sunsets and enjoy the views and great service. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa