We chose a 5 night stay on the Platinum all-inclusive package from Virgin Holidays as the first part of a two destination honeymoon based on reports of the great service and value for money compared to Dubai resorts. We were not disappointed. The service, food and drink were excellent. We really enjoyed all the al a carte restaurants and took full advantage of the premium cocktails, especially at the pool bar where the staff were always very friendly. It's a bit of a trek from Dubai and the airport (we ran into bad traffic) but definitely worth it. We loved the variety of pools and although it's a busy resort we always found a great spot to sit by the pools. One night we even had a whole restaurant to ourselves! We had pre-booked a Dubai trip with Virgin. We had a driver for 10 hours and went for afternoon tea at the Burj Al Arab and then visited the enormous Dubai Mall before going up the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa. We finished up the trip watching the fountain show (similar to the Bellagio fountains in Las Vegas, only bigger). We had an amazing time and would love to return sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa