This was our 4th visit to Hilton RAK and our 5th visit to the area. We visited over Easter so it was busier than when we normally visit but was still as excellent as normal. Looking at a few comments regarding sun beds we didn't find this a big issue as if you asked any of the pool staff they would find beds and bring them to you!.
Big mention to all the Team at Breakfast once again Keith always there with a special welcome, The pool bar always brilliant service and a mention for Stephen who welcomed us each day! As is the beach bar Blessing and crew with a smile and greatbservice whenever we visited. XO bar had live music and again a great barman who's name we've forgot but was a credit again to the hotel.
We had a small wait on arrival for a room but again no problem as you were allowed breakfast while we waited and also received a lovely upgrade on arrival as we were celebrating a special birthday which was a lovely thought. We really do love this hotel all the staff arecamazing and cannot do enough for you from housekeeping to reception. It been our 4th visit our only slight negative would be the buffet, The lunch BBQ buffet was the same food every day for 5 days possibly a bit of variety would help also we felt the evening buffet wasn't as varied as previous visits however again we used the al a carte dining option instead which were all superb.
All in all an absolutely fantastic visit once again and we will defiantly return Thank you all for a superb stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa