Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
Waldorf Astoria
US$144
US$132
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$89
Priceline
  • Pool
Marjan Island Resort & Spa(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$73
AccorHotels.com
Rixos Bab Al Bahr(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$289
  • Breakfast included
Al Hamra Residence & Village(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$78
Agoda.com
US$56
US$135
US$100
  • Beachfront
Doubletree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$47
Priceline
5,986 results
All reviewsmaarid restaurantvirgin reppura vidavirgin holidaysxo barbrazilian restaurantdhow bardome barthe salt water poolpiaceri da gustarebeach villamain restauranthalf boardmanar mallresort spaall inclusive packageswim up bar
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are currently spending our last part of our honeymoon here. We have had an amazing stay, most of the staff cant do enough to help you, particular thanks to hur, the lifeguard, as soon as I told him it was my honeymoon he went out of his way to make everything perfect. We admittedly spent most nights in the asian restaurant where the set menu is limited but beautiful nonetheless, and if you get the chance I recommend the churasco at the brazilian restaurant. There are buggys available at will to take you anywhere in the resort. If you can I suggest anyone thinking of coming here to upgrade to a pool view villa as they have the best access to more private pools and we found the rates to be very reasonable.
On a sidenote if yoy wish to smoke shisha head to the 6 degree bar at the end of the resort as its only 35 dhs

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Craig F
Raoufbc, Resort Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Craig F,

I am happy that you had a fantastic honeymoon with us especially you were impressed with our services and facilities. It is good to know that you enjoyed the food and beverages in our Asian and the Brazillian restaurant. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I will personally convey your message to all our Team Members and we are looking forward to welcome you and your wife back to our Resort hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went for a weekend to this hotel. Took an upgrade to the beach villa which was right on the beach which was perfect. We were at the beach the whole day since the beach beds are right outside the patio of the villa. The food was good at the breakfast as well as dinner. The lounge bars has happy hours and cocktails are great there, must try.

The beach was nice and clear and the villas have a separate beach which is nice since it is not crowded and exclusive. However, if you are taking a beach villa take one next to the hotel premises otherwise you might have to wait for long for golf carts to go to the main hotel building.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sethi_Sakshi,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stays with us. I am delighted that you had a lovely stay and that you were impressed with our services and facilities. We are committed to ensure that every guest is happy and we strive to always improve our service and facilities.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our resort for another lovely stay hopefully in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I booked at very last minute a 6 night break here due to extreme stress and work overload. To be able to detox, sunbathe and get myself back to a normal headspace.
Having never been to Dubai I looked up a few places and this hotel came up as very good value for a single person.
From arrival to departure I felt myself able to let completely let go and relax. Working in the luxury fashion and tourism/hospitality industry I have extremely high expectations and the service, cleanliness, warm attitudes of all staff, fabulous pools and beach, spa (Wilris at the spa is an excellent masseuse) to choice of restaurants and what felt just the right amount of guests so it wasn't overcrowded - I just loved the whole experience. 10/10. I will come back for sure.

• Stayed: May 2014
Raoufbc, Resort Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear ReesRush,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am happy that you found our service and facilities went above your expectations and that you were fully enjoyed your break.

I will personally convey your message to all of our Team Member in particular the one you mentioned by name. We are looking forward to give you the same or even better service in next time you visit hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Good value Must have beach front room All staff excellent. The golf course at Tower Link 1st class All the water sports u want very good staff Go all inclusive The coach trip is a bit longer than expected But well worth it

Room Tip: Try four a beach front
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Derek P,

I am glad that you enjoyed your holiday with us and thanking you for sharing your comments. It is good to know that our facilities and services met your expectations and that you were happy with the Tower Link golf course.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our Resort for another excellent stay, hopefully in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Have just returned from this hotel,had a lovely stay,views from our room were amazing,food was good especially at breakfast, they even serve pork sausages and bacon,I would say that breakfast was my favourite,lunch and dinner was ok with a good choice,my only complaint is that they were a little slow with the alcohol when all inclusive and we are not massive drinkers,my only other gripe is that it is slightly further from Dubai than what we expected but the hotel room,pools etc did compensate for this,the traffic going in and out of Dubai was manic,lots of traffic queuing,I agree with previous reviewer you could hear no noise from inside your room,I would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to visit again soon!

Room Tip: We asked if we could have a higher floor room and we were given a room on top floor 3601 which had stunning views of the pool beach and sunset every evening
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear SunloverEngland,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am happy that you had good overall experience in our service and facilities. Please rest assured your comments about the alcohol drinks for the AI package has been noted for our further improvement.

Me and all Team Members are looking forward to welcome you back to our Resort hopefully in the not too distant future.