“fab fab fab !!!!!!”

Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Ras Al Khaimah
Reviewed 4 July 2014

just got back after a week in paradise made to feel special by all staff food excellent room lovely right on the beach which is gorgeous white sand pools fab staff are a credit to the hotel in every department cant wait to return .

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Angela K
Raoufbc, Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Angela K,

It is always good to receive positive feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. I will share your compliments with our team members.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future. Please contact me directly when planning your next visit, and I would be delighted to handle your reservation.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This has got to be my most favorite place on earth,the whole experience from start to finish was excellent I go back at least twice a year I go thru Virgin on the A/I basis,Virgin flights are great and you are picked up from Dubai by coach and taken to RAK about 45mins to an Hour.
Greeted by the most welcoming of staff with drinks and cold towels and a quick and speedy
check into your room.
Rooms are beautiful ,with soft towels comp toiletries,and water which is replaced daily
Rooms are kept beautifully clean.
Food is as always in the HILTON varied and plentifull (sit with Farouk or Roni) great guys so so
helpfull.you wont get better anywhere else.
Mr Benchedli , Martin,& Linda and all your staff are SIMPLY THE BEST.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear JMS51,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My family has been here almost every summer and more than twice a year. We just so love the family oriented facilities and the big beds and spacious rooms. There are so many pools to dip into and the beach is truly awesome. Looking forward to staying here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
10  Thank Harlene S
Raoufbc, Resort Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Harlene S,

Ramadan Kareem!

Thank you for taking the time and posting a review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad you are enjoying our facilities and looking forward welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have just got back from our second visit to the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah & we were treated like a King and Queen from start to finish. The hotel could not do enough for us which we were at times overwhelmed by. The Italian Restaurant with the Manageress Judith, Charlotte & Reisa took great care of us and made each visit there wonderful. Charity in the Passage to Asia took special care of us to. The main Restaurant we found to have a great choice of food and the service was always of the highest level. Ayub, Keith, Selina, Faruk looked after us extremely well. Martin and Anastasia from the main Lobby could not do enough to ensure we were having a fabulous stay. The only down side was having to leave. We cant wait to visit again & would highly recommend this hotel, you wont be Disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank Laurence G

Dear Laurence G,

I was so delighted reading your feedback about your returning stay with us which makes me very proud working with such a caring team. Thank you so much for sharing it on TripAdvisor.

I wish we will receive many more of your comments and visits in our little paradise and looking forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We needed a break in the sun. Somewhere we could get home from easily. We chose Dubai and this hotel fitted our needs beautifully. We did upgrade to the top priority, so not sure how we would have found this hotel had we not upgraded. We had a superb service with our own reserved sun beds. Fresh towels were supplied daily. We also had a Private sunbathing area with bar. Our room was beautiful. The thing that really stood out for this hotel was the service. All the staff were so polite and attentive. Special thanks to the adult pool attendant who anticipated our needs for drinks fruit and towels, and served them with a smile. The only reason I have not given five stars, is because of the evening buffet. We were allowed one visit to each of the speciality restaurants per holiday, regardless of how long you were there for. Theses were superb, but the rest of the evening meals had to be taken in the buffet. It was often hard to find a table. Children running everywhere. And if you choose to go in later ( as we did to avoid the rush) they ran out of food. We did bring this to the attention of management and we were offered an extra speciality meal. However considering our upgrade we feel we should have been entitled to this speciality restaurants more often, or at least had a special area of the buffet restaurant set aside. It is for this reason alone that we would think seriously about returning. as dining as a couple is a big part of our holiday.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chrisphil69
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed here for a week in November for our honeymoon, it couldn't have been more perfect. The decor of the hotel from the outside in is high quality and oozes class. Our room was a good size with a massive bed a great view over looking the pools and to the sea.
We stayed all inclusive, the food was different every night and there was a massive choice to choose from. Breakfast was my favourite they even had camels milk for your cereal! The beach there and pool areas with huts for cocktails were perfect for the day and the whiskey bar at night is where we spent most if our time.
The hotel itself is quite far from Central Dubai but we arranged a driver through the hotel who look us out so we could see the sights ( this was done through virgin) we also did a sand dunes safari which was great fun, although I did feel a little car sick!
A perfect place to relax after a busy couple of months, we would recommend it!(although when we were there we saw no children and I'm not sure if there would b much they could do there. It's more of an adults hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kate N
Raoufbc, Resort Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Kate N,

It is never too late to say congratulations on your marriage and I am happy to see that you still remember your stay as if it was yesterday. Thank you for taking the time now and sharing your feedback with us.

I hope we can welcome you back once again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is my third time staying here and again we had a wonderful time. The staff can't do enough for you and are so friendly and welcoming. The rooms are lovely, comfy beds and all stylish and well equipped. You have a hair dryer, iron and board, towelling robes and slippers, toiletries and they provide pool towels for you so no need to take your own. The pool area is beautiful and has very comfy sun loungers with big fat cushions. Everywhere is so clean, they even have someone plump up the cushions on the sofas!
Food is excellent, you would need to be an extremely fussy eater not to enjoy something that is provided for you. I also ate in the Italian and Asia restaurants as part of the package and the food, service and atmosphere was wonderful. The All Inclusive drinks are good too, lovely red wine and good choice of spirits and cocktails.
The hotel caters for everyone and although I went as a couple, families and big parties are well looked after. The site is quite large and if it's too hot to walk anywhere you can order a buggy to drive you which are available 24/7. They are great fun!
The staff work so hard and treat you very well. I can't fault the service we received. Thanks to Stephen, Blessing and Rafiqul at The Sunset Bar, Mido at the Eclipse Bar, Allan, Michelle and Abu at Al Bahar and Hosni at the Dome Bar. They all made our stay very special and are a credit to the hotel. We shall definitely be going back a fourth time!

Room Tip: I have always stayed in a deluxe sea view room but seen other rooms and all are lovely. I have staye...