Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
US$132
US$250
US$100
  • Beachfront
Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
Priceline
  • Pool
Doubletree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$47
Priceline
  • Pool
Marjan Island Resort & Spa(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$73
AccorHotels.com
US$56
US$436
RitzCarlton.com
US$855
RitzCarlton.com
Rixos Bab Al Bahr(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$289
5,992 results
All reviewsmaarid restaurantvirgin reppura vidavirgin holidaysxo barbrazilian restaurantdhow bardome barthe salt water poolpiaceri da gustarebeach villamain restauranthalf boardmanar mallresort spaall inclusive packageswim up bar
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We have not arrived. Checking in on the last week of July. I have been in touch with Mohamed from Front Office and Abigail of Spa, both from Double Tree by Hilton RAK, and Christina Toledo of Spa and Martin from Guest Relations of Hilton RAK, all 4 have been very friendly, efficient and warm on their email correspondence. I have booked the room for special birthday and anniversary celebrations and all of them have been truly helpful. It's a shame we needed to be moved but nonetheless, it is still Hilton! Thank you guys. Looking forward to a great stay

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Raoufbc, Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Don P,

It is always good to receive positive feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. I will share your compliments with our team members.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future. Please contact me directly when planning your next visit, and I would be delighted to handle your reservation.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Just returned from a wonderful 10 days the staff and service at the hotel is outstanding and they make you feel so special. Thankyou for making our holiday and celebration so special . We hope to return soon best wishes anne & mark :)))

Room Tip: High floor sea views
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear HertsAmb,

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Finally, the wait is over... of all the Hilton Hotels that I have spent a day or two here in UAE, this is the best one... Cool Lobby, Nice Gym, more choices of food during breakfast, and Salt Water Pool... the BEST...
From the Receptionist who attended our stay, to the Hotel staffs [Room Attendant, Pool attendant, Bar Tender] all are very accommodating... very friendly staff... I felt important during our whole stay... Tho thumbs up!!!

Room Tip: Rooms with Pool Access at the Level 1 is the best!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Pikay23,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is now our 6th holiday to this gorgeous hotel. What makes this so special, is the quality of the staff. They can never do enough for you and nothing is ever too much trouble.
We received outstanding service and genuine care from Martin, the Guest Relation Manager. Jovi in the Dome Bar was as outstanding as always. Keith in the Restaurant was great fun and always friendly and chatty. Tarikhu at the Beach Bar was a genuinely friendly guy. Wahab, our Towel Man was always smiling and great fun. And finally there was Jelli Ann in the Passage to Asia Restaurant, she was incredibly friendly, very chatty and a great asset to your brand.
The only negative was the fact that it was Ramadan and we couldn't get an alcoholic drink until after 7.30pm and we weren't told about this when we booked our holiday. This was only a minor inconvenience.
We will definitely be returning. Mr and Mrs Squibbs.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on the higher floors
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Allblack66

Dear Allblack66,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Since we enter in the hotel, the staff whose amazing , very professional special bellboy he escort us in the room and explain all in deatails. we were very impressed with the efficiency of the Front desk staff they were very quickly and friendly The room whose perfect , very clean , big balcon and superb view.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple