This was a short break for us to celebrate two special events, we had a garden terrace near pool perfect as expected 5 star standard with 5 star service.
The customer service from all staff on point, special thanks to our Virgin rep Rashad for his recommendations Musandam fjorde cruise this was amazing manage to see loads of Dolphins and my husband enjoyed the snorkelling ..
We booked half board and relic eve 70 per cent discount to eat a la carte.
It was during Ramadam so no eating or drinking in malls during the day. We ate and drank within the resort did a little bit of shopping.
It was truely a fantastic break should have booked a few more days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 50 minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 Guestrooms in Villas and 324 Guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 13 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt from choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for a Starbucks coffee, or swim up to the pool bar Sunset Bar before grabbing a bbq lunch at Al Bahar with an underwater view. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in 6 Degrees bar, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida, Sushi in Passage to Asia or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, bar hop your way around the resort, from the classic X.O bar serving cognac and vintage ports to Espirit for trendy cocktails and a live DJ. Leisure: The Spa features hamams, jacuzzis, saunas, and treatment tents on the beach. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing and sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and 2 shaded pools for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms will keep the children busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda and Holiday Gems so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa