The reviews probably depend on how much money the stay cost you. We went as a couple for 2 nights with half board, and we paid almost 4000 AED (ie 800 EUR!) Although in Europe some Hiltons have an air of luxury about them, this one is a mass tourism nightmare. So, unless you get a very cheap all inclusive deal, do not even bother!
If you still decide to book, be prepared to face:
1. Long lines at breakfast and at reception.
2. Overcrowded everywhere.
3. The worst so called 5 star buffet you can imagine in UAE: cheap and unattractive food, you'll find not even smoked salmon, which is a staple, and do not look for sashimi or cheese counter, there is none! Add to this awful noise because staff is cleaning plates right next to tables, and you get the feeling of a school canteen.
4. Drinks are ridiculously overpriced, the least expensive you can get is a small water you'll pay 19 AED. Oh, and drinks are on top of half-board!
5. A nasty smell in the room, even with a sea view.
6. For unknown reason you can not stay in the pool after 7pm.
7. The huge disappointment is the spa area which consists of a small sauna, a tiny plastic box called hammam and a jaccuzi...without water. For a hotel that markets itself as a "resort and spa", this is really embarrassing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, getaroom.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa